“Best of the best”

Ranked #6 of 189 Restaurants in Platja d'Aro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Highly recommended to anyone visiting Platja d'Aro. You can't go wrong if you take your friends or family to Restaurant Feliu. Great food and service at an affordable price. We will certainly come back next time we visit the Costa Brava.

1  Thank Eduard D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,595)

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

When I first came to Spain, it seemed to me that all the typical dishes were cooked according to target clients: tourists. Well, last night I had diner at Feliu and my mind changed completely. It s a place where u can eat real Spanish/Catalonian food. We were told about this restaurant by some friends of mine. And that’s it, it s where Spaniards eat (so it s the traditional restaurant in the town). I mean it is supervised by its owner at all times (called Xavi or something). To sum up, provided that you want a real paella or Spanish style fish, don t go to the beach for ”tourists” food. This is the real one. By the way: paella mixta!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Efficient and friendly service, great food at very reasonable prices. Good wine list too (we loved the 3 fincas red at an unbelievable under 9 euros a bottle!). Takeaway dishes looked excellent too.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Good quality traditional food and good service. We had paella, meatballs and sausages which were all very nice. The only downside was a charge of €4.80 for four breadrolls, which you have to have even if you dont want them. You don't even get butter! Would have been a 5 otherwise.

1  Thank 73Tonbridge
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I went here last year on a previous family trip to Platja d'Aro and I couldn't wait to return. Like last time, the food was delicious and the service welcoming, friendly and attentive. The waitress guided us through the menu and we enjoy a mixed seafood/shell fish plate to start followed by a steak for my Mum ("best steak ever!") and I had the calamari. Both very enjoyable and would will return on our next visit!

1  Thank emilymoo90