“Excellent pizza dough”

TRE FORNI Pizzeria Napolitana
Reserve with
TRE FORNI Pizzeria Napolitana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #246 of 390 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: Pizzeria Tre Forni is an authentic Neapolitan pizza place, located in Castelldefels, Barcelona. Our pizzas are made of mother yeast with natural leavening and baked in the stone stove strictly following old Italian traditions. We have spacious terrace and kids playground. It's a perfect opportunity for organising a birthday party, pizza masterclass for adults or kids, and also private or corporate events.
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I'm Italian, but I live in Barcelona, I must say that is not easy to find a good Napolitan Pizza in here. So I had not much expectation to find it right in the port, I must say that I was impressed, the pizza dough was light, crunchy and with the typical volume of a Napoli style pizza, we arrived in the afternoon, so it wasn't too crowdy and we had all the attentions from the pizza chef, a nice guy from Sardinia and a local waitress. They've been fast and super nice, I'm planning to go back every time I go to Casteldefelds to enjoy the beach.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Bad service, food average or worse waitress was hopeless. Waited for ages and got the wrong dishes.
Would recommend people not to come but the salad was ok.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I've been there with some friends last Sunday for lunch. We took the set menu (€16,90 - does not include alcohol), we had white bait, pasta, pizza and swordfish. Food was ok but the service was just terrible... it took ages to order, they forgot the drinks (we had to ask twice) and they run out desserts...
We complained and the manager was nice enough and didn't charge us the cañas we had...
We wouldn't come back

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We went the with 3 young children and the owner treated us very badly at the play area. She really does not know how to treat people. The play area was dirty, cold, and not very safe. We went to the restaurant after and the waiter was nice, he made up for his bosses bad manners and the food was good. Pasta better than pizza.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

It's 15:48.
We are here from 13:30.
We haven't eaten yet....
All excuses. The waiters yell at each other and food it's not worth it.