“Good basic Italian; excellent service”
Review of Napoletani D.O.C.

Napoletani D.O.C.
Ranked #70 of 382 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Visited twice in a week. The first time i had an excellent pasta - the second an excellent pizza. My grandson was fixated on spaghetti carbonara but there was none on the menu. We asked the waiter and the man smiled and said - "Of course!". That too was excellent.

They also have an interesting selection of wines - from quite cheap to quite expensive - which felt good value. They has a very nice Montepulciano from 2012.

This is not fine dining - more a trattoria. But serves excellent basic Italian food and at a reasonable price. Will go agan.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Believe it or not its difficult finding good Italian food in Spain. Others ate the huge pizza and loved it. I had a huge piece of veal and it was very good and reasonably priced at 13 Euros'

Reviewed 2 June 2017

stopped for lunch, but didn't like the look, the service or the ambience so had drinks only and moved on further up the beach, so may be we caught them on a bad day...

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

So... I am writing a comments as rule if smth is really very good or ...very bad.As rule really don't comment here every place I have stayed or I had a dinner in . So this place is really very GOOD. It's Italian . Really Italian one . Taste of pizzas ... hmmm let's say it was maybe even better that I have ever had in Italy (in Italy I am spending a lot of my time really ). So thanks to guy the name I don't know unfortunately ..but I hope he will read it :) thanks for understanding my reaction just from my look:) Ur pizza is super but ...next time pls bring it together with other one :) not nice if one is ready eating while other one is still waiting :) Anyway grazie! A presto :)

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly service, great pizzas and brilliant rum desert.

Nice and quite as well... And family friendly. They have a 1 meter pizza option