“Some of the better Italian Food in Spain”
Review of Napoletani D.O.C.

Napoletani D.O.C.
Ranked #70 of 387 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Believe it or not its difficult finding good Italian food in Spain. Others ate the huge pizza and loved it. I had a huge piece of veal and it was very good and reasonably priced at 13 Euros'

Reviewed 2 June 2017

stopped for lunch, but didn't like the look, the service or the ambience so had drinks only and moved on further up the beach, so may be we caught them on a bad day...

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

So... I am writing a comments as rule if smth is really very good or ...very bad.As rule really don't comment here every place I have stayed or I had a dinner in . So this place is really very GOOD. It's Italian . Really Italian one . Taste of pizzas ... hmmm let's say it was maybe even better that I have ever had in Italy (in Italy I am spending a lot of my time really ). So thanks to guy the name I don't know unfortunately ..but I hope he will read it :) thanks for understanding my reaction just from my look:) Ur pizza is super but ...next time pls bring it together with other one :) not nice if one is ready eating while other one is still waiting :) Anyway grazie! A presto :)

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly service, great pizzas and brilliant rum desert.

Nice and quite as well... And family friendly. They have a 1 meter pizza option

Reviewed 22 December 2016

If you want to experience real good Naples Pizzas and also discover ancient Grappa Aged in Barrels from North Italy, this is the right place. Rates acceptable and staff very kind and warm.