US$177
US$170
  • Pool
Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$172
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$359
Dreamplace
US$153
US$140
  • Pool
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
US$207
US$199
US$216
US$209
Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$119
US$181
US$168
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

All reviewssun loungersminute walkself cateringring hobcoffee maker and toastercooking facilities are limitedbudget airlinebungalow numberelectric ringsirish anvilthere is no air conditioninghire fansspar shopindividual bungalowssemi detached bungalowscheap breakshower cubicle
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely grounds and pools one heated . Apartments a bit dated but fine, well equipped with microwave, toaster and electric kettle. Nice position near beach and shops and restaurants. Good maid service with clean towels.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My subjective opinion: I liked it.
Would I recommend it? Yes.

We were two people traveling around Lanzarote and Fuerteventura for 14 days in January and February 2018. One of our stops was here.

All in all I would say it was pretty good here. Had a simple and cozy ground floor apartment. Bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchen and a big terrace. Had all we needed in the kitchen.
+ Shower water temperature was hot (often in places it is only warm).
+ For my taste we had a pretty view of the terrace and pool.
+ Since we were here in January, it was pretty quiet, not too many people.
+ And NO ants and roaches in our room.

- At this place (and mostly everywhere that I've been) there is one minus. NO INSECT SCREENS!!! I my opinion all guest houses, vacation homes, hotels, bed and breakfast, that are in a climate above 15º C in (vinter and/or summer), should have insect screens on all windows and doors.

Some people have said that it is old, outdated. It is true. It is not modern, but it still looks neat. I don't understand how people can expect modern luxury for this price? It is like night and day. It is 50 EUR vs. 150 EUR. And for 50 per night - I appreciate cleanliness and a good holiday.

But from all my experiences I can say - if possible, ALWAYS check the rooms or apartments, BEFORE You pay.

Room Tip: Quiet and calm in winter season.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sladzevska
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I start this review with congratulations because it is one of the first that gives me what I consider an essential for every hotel/apartment in the world should have. That is a walk-in shower with a non-slip surface & a grab handle just where you want it. Add this that the shower is wide & long enough to not bang your arm or back-side every time you turn round. Saying that, the wall on one side of the shower was built with glass hollow bricks & one of them must have been cracked & was half filled with a nasty looking green liquid (bungalow 75). I agree with previous people on the equipment in the bungalow (but we only used the kettle) & the breakfasts were OK. I have seen previous people say that they could do with aircon but we were the opposite because we had 6 days of rain, with a bit of sunshine at times & the covering over the patio is designed for shade so the rain came through drenching the patio furniture. But of course you can't blame the Playa Limones for the weather. A taxi driver told us it rains on average 20 days per year & we got 6 of them plus 2 thunder storms.

Room Tip: Playa Blanca has a market Wednesday & Saturday. taxi cost is €5 each way.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Herbbooth
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Stayed here for 3 days in January. There are alot of positive points - great location just 2 minutes walk from Flamingo beach, very pleasant outside patio space outside bungalow with table and chairs plus 2 sun loungers, decent shower with plenty of hot water, comfortable beds, adequate kitchen facilities, cleaners very friendly, spacious pool area and sun loungers. The whole site though feels a bit run down and is in need of some TLC especially the the inside and outside of the bungalows with peeling paint, old furniture, cracked tiles and kitchens that are past their sell by dates. The site is very quiet - overall I enjoyed my stay and would return for a cheap break - it was value for the amount I paid but perhaps I wouldn't have been so happy if it had been expensive. If the place was refurbished then it could be a very popular and prestigious site

Room Tip: request a room facing the pool
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Is in desperate need of some renovations (especially to the kitchen area), but overall this is a nice place to stay. WiFi, bungalow, outdoor area, hot showers were all great. The cleaning staff are particularly friendly. I would stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo