“Fantastic stay in Rose Villa!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Rose Villa

En suite bathroom
Master Bedroom
3rd Bedroom
Twin Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Voyage647...
“Fantastic stay in Rose Villa!! ”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in rose villa with my friend for for around 5 days in May 2015 and I can honestly say it was definitely a holiday to remember. The location is ideal; a quiet neighbourhood a short walk away from the lively playa blanca and scenic beaches. With a great variety of shops, restaurants and bars I was spoilt for choose each night. The villa was very clean and the owners were very accommodating and responded to all queries very quickly, ensuring I was able to fully enjoy the relaxing getaway I was hoping for. The villa is decorated very modern and is very light and airy. My favourite part of the villa was the garden/pool area. The pool was very clean and there was an outdoor dining area and sunbeds to relax on. I really enjoyed exploring the surrounding beaches and marina however I would have been just as content relaxing round the pool for the whole trip. I would definitely rate this stay 10/10 and I hope to return with my sisters very soon so they can experience Lanzarote as well.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing