6,579 results
All reviews kasbah restaurant piano bar sea view privilege lounge a la carte restaurant below ground level indoor pool half board couples hotel privilege package privilege guests thomson reps main restaurant show cooking plenty of sunbeds reception staff plenty of choice
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for our honeymoon after staying at the rubicon a year previous and we were not disappointed. We were concerned at first when we had overheard from a few people that they were doing renovations to the pool bar but to be honest there was hardly any noise and no dust at all.

Our room was so spacious and the beds are lovely, we also were gifted a bottle of bubbly and dressing gowns and slippers which was a lovely surprise and made our stay that bit more special.

The food is themed every night and it’s really good quality and a big variety to choose from. The pool bar also offers a great selection of food and drink and the waiters are so funny and I would recommend a cake and a coffee or hot chocolate at the coffee shop :)

The staff are amazing we even had one of the bar staff on our quiz team two nights in a row. They were so personal and went out of their way to ensure our honeymoon was special.

This hotel is in a great location only a 15 minute walk into the town I would recommend a taxi to the marina which was only Euro 4.75.

We hope to return in the future as we couldn’t fault the hotel or any of the staff 5*****

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Jess1102
Jose Angel V, General Manager at H10 Timanfaya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Jess1102,

I see your profile (18-24 year old female) and I only can say MUCHAS GRACIAS!!, thank you very much for your nice review and you rate of 5.

I really appreciate your review because you are the type of nice and smart young people that know how to enjoy the hotel: if you look for parties and disco, we are not your hotel, but looking for relax and refill the batteries, we are here for you.

I hope you come back, and I have the honour to meet you personally.

Gracias. Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Presently staying (14th- 28th),regarding the building work the noise has been kept to an absolute minimum,the temporary bar outside mike's coffee bar works really well so much so I would make it a permanent fixture. As usual all other areas of hotel are to a high standard,staff, cleanliness etc. This is our third visit to this hotel and we will certainly be back. P.s the refurbishment to the bathrooms are first class. Well done Jose.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
17  Thank NeilF1656
Jose Angel V, General Manager at H10 Timanfaya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Gracias, Muchas gracias Neil F.

Please, count on me with anything you need during your holidays.

Surely you know I'll be on holidays from the 21st, but Iago, Viky, Montse, Fran.... all, everyone will be there for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this hotel and we booked half board because we wanted a relaxing stress free week. I was concerned before we left because of the reported work going on at the hotel and that this might impact on our holiday. However I shouldn’t have worried at all , the standard of service was excellent and the care and attention from the staff was exceptional. We had a few small problems with the room and they were sorted out quickly and efficiently. The food in the restaurant was outstanding and so good we didn’t want to go anywhere else. We hardly noticed the work going on and found it easy to relax and chill out at the pool. There were so many thoughtful extras, free orange juice or sparkling wine in the foyer, complimentary drinks at the restaurant and themed food in the restaurant. I would recommend this hotel because of the high level of customer service , we had a fantastic relaxing week and we will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
17  Thank Arlenejanice

Dear Arlenejanice,

We really appreciate your nice review and your rate of 5 points. It is specially grateful that this is your first time and, although we have the works in the pool bar, you write so nice comments.

It will be a pleasure to have you back at the hotel, and we will do everything possible to make you spend a very happy holiday.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I wonder if I stayed in the same hotel as other people having read there reviews Refurbishment going on asked to to be moved owing to noise dust told we were staying to long 3 weeks .Sun beds dirty never saw them clean once during our stay pool area tiles were cracked and broken
Not what I expected from H10 hotel

Stayed: November 2017
25  Thank honeybee899
Jose Angel V, General Manager at H10 Timanfaya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear honeybee899,

Sorry if you were not happy. I cannot identify who you are, but I'm sure you have not talked to anyone of the management. We had to do yes or yes those unplanned works. If you had talked to us, we could have moved you to our H10 White Suites or H10 Rubicon Palace.

Regards,

General Mananger

Reviewed 13 June 2018

On arrival met with a glass of sparkling wine by welcoming staff and standards didnt slip from that moment. The hotel had everything you could hope for. Staff were amazing and nothing too much trouble. As it was the first time we had travelled "All inclusive:" were really impressed with the quality of food and drink. The position of the Hotel was perfect for a stroll into Playa Blanca town.

Stayed: June 2018
11  Thank pennyasmith555

Muchas gracias pennyasmith555,

It has been a pleasure to have served you.

I don't know if we have met, is not, I'd like to say to you thank you personally next time if you come back, that I hope so.

Thank you very much. Kind regards,