We came back from here on Sunday and we ALL had a really good holiday. We had lovely weather which was fab as the day of arrival was cloudy and windy. I read alot of the reviews before coming and thought that it wasnt going to be great but we will be able to make the best of it. Actually we had a great time the hotel was great, pools, waterpark, staff and food. Ok sometimes the food was a little cold but catering for so many people and so many dishes, but generally we were all pleased. Some people that write these reviews must be always looking for a bad thing to say about everything, i think that you should seriously think about it before putting their review because it could cause someone alot of worry for nothing. We had a really good time and have just booked today to go back same time next year.
The only negatives for us were small cups which is the hotels way of trying to give less (no chance as someone else you can buy bigger ones in the hotel shop)
Hard beds but not didnt get a bad back so just wasnt a comfy as my own
Kids entertainment in the downstairs was a bit samey and for very young kids so didnt interest the older two.
All in all great fun for kids which meant we could relax a bit instead of dragging them out after 2 days cos they were bored. Lovely resort and would recommend a visit down to JUMBO the chineese restaurant on the front. Lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca