US$174
US$170
  • Pool
Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$146
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$428
US$270
US$211
US$190
Dreamplace
  • Pool
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
US$182
US$173
US$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$329
US$269
Priceline
  • Beachfront
3,509 results
All reviewsdino parkwater parkfree buschinese buffetthomas cook staffgreat holidayfamily holidaykids clubanimation teamevening entertainmentself servicesoft drinkslife guardsmini discoplenty of choicesaladfussy eater
Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

We have just arrived back from lanzarote after staying at the paradise and we had a fantastic time! Finding a hotel that all four of our children would like is hard, there were no grumbles on this occasion!
Waterpark fantastic for the ones that are tall enough for the big rides but the little ones can make the most of the splash area and the soft play area.
Food was plentiful and even the fussiest of people can't go wrong here!
The staff do their utmost to help people and the Thomas Cook rep and entertainment team (especially Dawn) made sure everyone had a great time.
Rooms are what they are but when you're only using them to sleep in it doesn't matter.
A lovely place overall definitely worth a look!

Stayed: April 2015
3  Thank Katie231084
HotelesLopez, Manager at HL Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

Dear Katie,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your holiday destination, and we are happy to know that all the family enjoyed the visit and had a great time, in the water park and with the entertainment team.

we also like to thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with us.

We hope that you will keep us in mind for your next holidays.

kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

Stayed here mid march with my mom and two children (4,8). Yes the pools are cold ( even the climatised) but didn't stop the children using them, afterall it ia winter. Waterpark was great, however there are height restrictions on the bigger slides. Food was great too, plenty of choice and something for everyone, salads,soups, pasta, meat dishes etc, always hot too. There is also an asian and italian restaurant too ( no extra charge) also kids section of the buffet. Burgers, hotdogs pizza, chips etc served at pool bar if you don't want to eat in main restaurant. Pretty much all the usual drinks on all inclusive were included (coctails, wine, beer, sangria, spirit & mixer etc ) most of which you could help yourself to!Staff were all lovely. Special mention to the entertainment team who were all fab. Both the thomas cook team and the hotel animation staff. Cleaners came in 5 times a week. Rooms pretty basic but large and clean. Everything you need in there. I agree that the beds were hard though, the sofa bed was more comfortable. Nice big tereace front and back. I emailed prior to arriving and asked for a room near amenities as mom has walking difficulties and they gave me one, no problems. ( room 515 )
A taxi Into playa blanca cost us approx 3.50 euro so very cheap and playa blanca is a lovely resort otherwise a FREE coutesy bus ran from the hotel hourly to playa dorada beach, which was beautiful. Take a trip to fuerteventura is highly recommended. Only cost 23euro per adult, 30 minute crossing over to correlejo. Beautiful resort.
Honestly, I would say the hotel is more like a 3* but a very good 3* at that. For the money I can not fault it at all. We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
9  Thank charliea84
HotelesLopez, Manager at HL Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2015

Dear Charliea84,

Thank you for taking your time into writing this complete report about your experience here at Hl Paradise Island.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed the variety of our buffet and snack bar and that you had a good time with our animation teams.

We also like the fact that you found our inclusive pack complete and the rooms clean and tidy.

Its always good to count with the opinion of a professional. If you decide to visit us again, we would be more than happy to receive you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

Hotel is good value for money food typical all inclusive but plentiful get a sea view room great views and peaceful pool area ok waterpark great for kids quite a long walk to resort and its uphill all the way on the way back walk up the volcano opposite hotel great views but go when its cool early morning all in all good value holiday

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank gary v
Reviewed 7 April 2015

We arrived in lanzarote to overcast weather ,a little disappointing but on arrival at the hotel the staff were there to greet us with soft drinks for the younger ones and fizz for the adults which was a lovely touch after a long journey. there was a que at check in but it soon went down . Our room was spacious and clean , not a great deal of kitchen equipment if your planning self catering but I'm sure the staff would sort that if you asked. The staff through out the complex were happy , friendly and very efficient. You simply cannot complain about the food , it's non stop from early morning to 9.30 pm. My 14 year old daughter never had any complaints with the food , my partner enjoyed the food too . Being a vegetarian myself , I was very happy with the salads and the 3 restaurants the hotel has to offer but whilst chatting with a member of staff he said if I ever can't find anything just inform the chefs and they will make me something . The weather was amazing , the pools very clean and the water park was great fun. We stayed on an all inclusive package and iv got to say I can not believe some of the bad reviews . Non stop food , drink and pleasant staff . For us the entertainment wasn't great but we do have a teenager who would rather be 21 ! The entertainment is more suitable for young children . We met a family who had been going for six years with varying ages within their group so don't doubt this hotel as return custom speaks volumes. Enjoyable stay , very relaxing , thank you for all the staffs hard work and friendly approach..

Room Tip: All the rooms are in good positions
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
8  Thank Beckyy1113

Dear Becky,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your holiday destination and for sharing your experience with us.

We are happy to know that our cuisine suited your tastes and that you found yourselves welcome since the entrance of the hotel and that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

If you decide to join the family of our repetitive guests, your are more than welcome.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Returned to the Paradise Island in February 2015 , having stayed in February 2013, and it did not disappoint. A beautiful well kept hotel. The staff are friendly, rooms are clean, and the food was fantastic. Having emailed the hotel before arriving to request a room in a specific location because we had stayed before, was pleasantly surprised on arriving in the room to find a bottle of wine, some sweet treats and a welcome back note! Nice touch. As said by another reviewer, I am not sure what peoples issues are with sheets and towels being changed every day - I personally advised the maid not to bother with these on a couple of occasions. Floors and surfaces in the room were cleaned every single day. All of the staff I came in to contact with were delightful. The entertainment staff are absolutely fantastic and do a great job. As for the queue's at the bar, yes there was definitely some queue's, but at worst I think I waited 10 minutes to be served. The variety of food in the restaurants was great, in particular I was very pleased with the different themed food available in the second restaurant each night. The entertainment at the hotel was brilliant. Definitely a great place if you are travelling with kids. Free Wi-Fi in certain areas, but opted to pay for the device Wi-Fi during stay for my teenage daughter to keep her happy. Used the courtesy bus to travel down to the beach a couple of times, but must stay I quite enjoyed the walk back up to the hotel which really wasn't that far.
All in all, I am glad I chose to return to this hotel. We holiday abroad every year and this is the first time I have ever made a return trip to the same property.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family