Got back 3 weeks ago. This was our first family holiday in 5 years so all very excited. I have 4 children aged between 10 - 17. Met some lovely people there who have kept in touch. We had a bit of a mix up at the beginning of the holiday where the hotel had overbooked a "large family" appt and we ended up with 2 appartments for 2 nights but they compensated us and after 2 nights we were all together in a "large family" appt.
Food was amazing and my daughter has got coelic disease. The management in the restaurant where great and any questions asked they answered with no problems. My daughter and the rest of us didn't go at all hungry.
The entertainment team were AMAZING - that being LIZ, ROB and SOPHIE from Thomas Cook and FLEUR, DANIELLE and the rest of the Animation Team from the hotel. The kids loved them and they always had something for EVERYBODY to do throughout the day and took it in turns to entertain all at night.
The only snag was that you had to pay for air con, tv, safe deposit box and beach towels, although you do get deposit back but still is advertised so you think it is all in. Also when you check out at 12 noon they cut off your wrist bands so that you have to pay for everything and if you not getting the bus to the airport till the evening this can be a bit of a pain. Overall experience - LOVED IT and are definately thinking of going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca