went to paradise island 31st may to the 14th of june i have just got back from their me and my family had a fantastic hoilday their the weather was lovely was breezy at time cool at night but fantastic in the day food brill a large selection for you to chose from also a children section you can get food from morning to night if you didnt want a big dinner they was a pool bar open from 12.30 for you to get smaller dinners , thomas cook enterainers was fantastic they did activities through the day they was brilliant they was friendly and welcoming and they entertained you at night to which was really good and funny not to be missed our hoilday was fantastic. we cant wait to go back the beach is only ten minutes away from hotel.
diego the barman in ther disco bar he is brill friendly and welcoming.
apartment are clean and tidy the cleaners come nearly everyday to change your bedsheets and make the beds for you and tidy your room .if you need extra pillows just ask reception .their is altogether 3 pools 2 baby pools and a massive water park also a great kids world kids club which staff are friendly my little boy loved it in their they are able to stay for two hours each time they go.
pools are frezzing but they are ok once you are in them .
all inclusive which we went was the best option and i would suggest that to anyone because once you get their you dont have to pay for anything only ice creams for anyone who wants one.
the thomas cook rep lucia arnone was lovely and helpfull also welcoming when you get their you will be asked to go to the welcome meeting go because its important to find everything out where you can go and what activites you can do because she can arrange them for you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca