US$177
US$169
  • Pool
Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$172
NH Hotels
US$266
US$242
  • Beachfront
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$359
US$268
US$258
US$230
Dreamplace
  • Pool
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
US$207
US$198
US$216
US$208
US$153
US$140
  • Pool
Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$119
US$175
US$168
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

3,502 results
All reviewsdino parkwater parkfree buschinese buffetthomas cook staffgreat holidayfamily holidaykids clubanimation teamevening entertainmentself servicesoft drinkslife guardsmini discoplenty of choicesaladfussy eater
Reviewed 12 June 2012

hi ,returned from paradise island on the 3rd of june 2012 ,had a lovely holiday no problems at all.The hotel is a little tattey in places but has everythin you need .food was very good,plenty of choice an looked fresh an inviteing.our room was clean ,the balcony could of done with a sweep but never mind.pool bar is a little tierd looking but i am fussey!! Not alot to do outside hotel must say ,unless u go on trips.Think they have problems with the drains there ,terrible smell by our apartment sometimes .cleaner didnt do more than make the beds ,never mind!!!
weather was fantastic took a few days to get used to the wind mind.We all came back with lovely tans.Have to mention the thomas cook entertaiment team ,worked so hard ,very friendly an cheerful everyday,rob was fantastic so funny along with sophie an lizzie,my kids loved them.Overall had a lovely time an im sure you would to................................

Room Tip: top floor rooms seem better outlookin the pool area.
3  Thank joanne d
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I've just returned from a 7 night stay at Paradise Island. It was a very last minute booking as our planned holiday to Turkey at the last minute changed! We were told that the kids entertainment facilities had been cancelled and as a single mum travelling with an 11 and 5 year old, I looked for an alternative. As many others I'd read the mixed reviews about Paradise, but as it seemed to tick most of the boxes, we booked and one week later we were there!
We had the most fantastic holiday! On arrival Lou (lucia) our Thomas Cook rep was warm, friendly, polite and helpful. She escorted us from the airport to the resort and as I struggle with my mobility she had made sure our accommodation was ground floor and near all the facilities as I had previously requested. For us, there was something for everyone! My 5 year old was reluctant to try the kids club at first, but once she had been, wanted to attend lots of the sessions! The young staff were fun and energetic and kept the kids entertained in a safe environment, which was nice especially when the sun was very hot (they were in the shade) and I could go and have a sunbathe and a read of my book in peace! My daughter loved it and made lots of new friends!
We found the food really tasty and plenty of choice. I am a non meat eater but there was lots of fish available and lots of interesting salads and different vegetable dishes. I especially loved the coleslaw! Yum! The tomatoes were also amazing! I found the kids ate well and tried some different stuff, it wasn't just chips,chips..
The room was fairly basic, but very clean and just what we needed. We didn't bother with the TV, we were on holiday, so was nice to have a break from it. It was only a short walk to pool, pool bar and evening entertainment. I did think when we first arrived that it might be noisy as we were so close to everything, but this was not the case.
The entertainment team were brilliant! Especially Rob!! Such a funny guy! they worked very hard with daily quizzes, water aerobics, water polo, killer pool, etc, etc. if you didn't want to join it there was no pressure but they certainly livened up the place and appealled to all age groups. Discos were cool in the evening and I even won bingo a couple of times!
I would definately recommend this resort to families of all ages. Lucia (rep) is such a lovely girl, she even took my 11 year old up the volcano behind the resort on her morning off! We miss the place loads and had the BEST holiday, I would definately go back!

6  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Returned from Paradise Island in mid May and I must say it exceeded my expectations. Booked last minute through Co-op Travel, and although by far the cheapest All Inclusive option, I was reassured by the positive reviews on this site. Flight was delayed but a warm welcome on arrival and offered cold meal left in the restaurant (not good, but not indicative of what was to come). Settled down to some reasonable red wine on verandah and thrilled with location and layout of the apartment. Didn’t need to worry about food as lots of choice. Fantastic opportunity to eat an extremely healthy and varied diet, I am missing it so much already! Absolutely loved the apartment, as described by others here: extremely roomy with a large balcony to the front and a smaller rear one off the bedroom. Fridge, hobs, kettle, cutlery and a couple of pans were more than you needed for AI. Lovely glass sliding wardrobes, king size bed (a bit too hard for even my tastes), fully furnished bathroom. The waterpark wasn’t ready (no hardship to me) but had a wander around, Egyptian theme, it will be amazing! I enjoyed the location not too far out and made use of the free and reliable bus into town. Was pleasantly surprised by bug-free environment (one mozzie heard all hols late on balcony) although it was weird not hearing any crickets. Weather was fab if a little windy at night. If there was one thing that let it down was the nighttime entertainment, the team tried bless ‘em but as usual relied on the goodwill of some funloving british families to provide the goods. The entertainment room was poor, it smelled of pet shop (??) and not enough chairs for all, so watch out when the locals finish their dinner at 22.30! Other niggles were the loud poolside music from 10am, repetitive soundtrack (welcome to 1989!), and the gymnasium, filled with bits of dead equipment, should be decommissioned on health and safety grounds! Would love to return, especially to our room with panoramic seaview of the coast to Volcano (looking over to Corralejo) but I suspect that prices will rise when waterpark fully open. On the plus side at least that might take some of the noisy animation away from the pool. Tips – eat breakfast later but dine early, that way avoiding all the local crowds. This holiday appeared most enjoyed by those with very young families making the most of the family-centred evenings.

Room Tip: Two storeys only - ground floors better for kids as have large front garden and safe enclosed rear area. All rooms get sun 24/7 due to two balconies Try southern block if you want to avoid pool music
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank medic123
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We have just come back from a week staying at Paradise Island and had a fantastic time. The holiday we booked was realively cheap in comparison to other holidays we have been on which I must admit did have me concerned. However on arrival everything was exactly what I expected. Yes things are basic but I didn't anticipate anything more than what we had. We were all inclusive so had very little need for exttras. The rooms were clean and tidy and everything was as per the brochure. Admitidly we went as a couple as oppossed to a family and we had wanted a holiday to lie by the pool and relax, which is what we did.

All staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay and not too pushy when trying to get you to join in. Enough to ask us to be involved but also courtious enough to take no for an answer.

Our rep Lucia was fantastic. She had a lovely personality and was very friendly. We knew where to find her if we needed her and she was very happy to help. The one time we did venture out of the hotel to do something other than soak up the sun it was to an excursion recommended by Lucia, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Having dealt with a variety of reps over the years it was refreshing to have someone who put so much effort into it.

All in all we had a lovely week. Admitedly it's not for everyone but for us it was perfect and we will definately be going back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Lagged89
Reviewed 2 June 2012

just returned home from 1 weeks holiday in paradise island with my husband and 2 daughters aged 5 and 12 years, before booking i read all the reviews and to be honest wasnt that keen only booked because it was cheap. booked with thomas cook local shop flights all ok a little delay coming home but nothing to complain about, when we arrived at the hotel we had a quick and easy checkin all hotel staff very friendly and helpful, got to our room yes they are very basic but have all what yoyu need being all inclusive and they were very clean ( maids worked very hard everday keeping our rooms cleaned with fresh linen and towels) food was good plenty of choice, even had chinesse buffet every night but kids menu needs to be improved ( needs more fishfinger/chicken nuggets etc) pool areas very good few different depth of pools to suit all ages ( pool furniture could do with a better clean every nights) plenty of sun beds to go araound not really sure why people are saying any different couse there was plenty left emply. entertainment tean excellent and very funny especially rob and lizzie , kids clubs excellent and safe they have 3 sessions a day 10-12 / 1-3 / 4-6 .
AND NOW THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT WATERPARK i can only tell you the truth about what we thought as a family from the first day of our holiday (24th may) all but 1 of the larger slides were all open for use and all of the smaller childrens slides were open although there were some small black tube type things in the small splash pool which i think are some unfinished mushrooms/ sprays type things. we were told that there is still to be finshed a go kart track and open air entertainment dome and some smaller wooden rooms, but this work was still continuing while we were there but it not intrefere with us at all. it was a muched welcome bonus the 2 kids loved it ( so did the husband).
well i think i.ve covered everthing all i can say is make your own opinion of this hotel dont be sayed by bad reviews.
OH I FORGOT TO SAY THE THOMAS COOK REP LUCIA A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME DIDNT SEE HER MUCH AND WHEN YOU DID SHE COULDNT BE BOTHERED.

18  Thank pippinprice