“New Year's Eve meal”

Ranked #20 of 230 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Two couples on holiday we ate our Meal here on New Year's Eve after booking when we visited in march would have to say we were not disappointed the meals were delicious surf and turf duck in orange sauce steak stuffed with garlic and prawns and lamb cutlets every meal was presented beautifully the service was efficient and all the the staff were attentive we all enjoyed our night in fact we returned 3 nights later to eat another enjoyable meal would highly recommend this restaurant

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We were back for holidays in Playa Blanca and visited again our favourite restaurant.The food was same amazing and the home made desserts are so delicious.I like the staff so much,they are always friendly. Cant wait to go back again.

1  Thank Dorotia25
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Everytime when we have our dinner in Port of Call it's delicious and the service is really nice as always.The Surf and Turf is our favourite coz the steak and the scampi are both fantastic there! But the seabass is tasty too as i tried last time. My boyfriend loved his fillet steak stuffed with prawns too. Wide selection of desserts. Lovely service and music! Highly recommand this restaurant! Value for money!!

1  Thank SuzyPV
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had a fantastic dinner there last night. The steak was gorgeous and the stuffed sole that my husband had was delicious and everything served in time. Lovely atmosphere and friendly stuff. We'll return soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We always have a great experience in this restaurant. We reserved a table for 6 people (very busy so a good idea to make a reservation) looking around at all the empty plates everyone enjoyed the food as much as I did. I had fillet steak, cooked to perfection with their salad that has a lovely sweet dressing on it. My husband had the fish and chips, which was also fabulous, I know this because I had to have a taste. The wine choice changes from time to time, but they always deliver a great bottle, we had a lovely Resalso, perfect with a steak. I didn't have dessert, but two of the party did, the speed that it disappeared, it must have been fab. Beautifully presented cheesecake that I was told was indeed fab, as I didn't get a chance to have a taste, Next time I will definitely have one all to myself!! This restaurant is always a firm favourite, time after time they deliver on the food and the service.