“Perfect relaxation”

Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool at dusk
Private driveway
BBQ / terrace overlooking the private pool
Location of Alegranza complex
Kitchen
kitchen
Living Room
Dining Area
Wet room [downstairs]
Master bedroom
Upstairs bathroom between the two bedrooms
Second bedroom
Community pool
Playa Flamingo
Typical Lanzarote
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nadine T
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect relaxation”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Absolutely perfect villa for relaxing. Not too much noise and relatively close to amenities. It was the first time we have had a pool to ourselves and it made it even better that it was heated. It's a perfect size for a couple or family.
The villa was very clean and we even had our sheets changed after our first week, and the pool was also cleaned during our stay.
There are plenty of shops within a 10 minute drive to suit all needs, including British publications of magazines and papers, and plenty of restaurants to choose from.
The only thing that could have been better in the villa was the outside furniture, maybe something comfier for the evenings. Also, the headboard was only attached on one side of the wall which made it move.

Overall, such a good villa for a chilled and relaxing holiday.

Liked best: The privacy
Liked least: Tv didn't work and no wifi
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
21 Nov 2013
So pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and also fell in love with the island - the headboard has now been fixed, thank you for pointing it out as it really help if guests let us know if anything needs fixing. Sorry you weren't happy with the outside furniture, please email me and give me some ideas of what you think would be a good alternative/addition to make it more attractive for relaxing in the evening. Hope to see you again soon
Crediton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
31 May 2012
I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday with us and the villa and pool were everything you expected, we all hope to see you again on your next trip to Lanzarote and thank you for your kind comments
Sleaford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The unspoilt nature of the area/island
Liked least: having to leave
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
23 May 2012
What amazing comments, thank you so much for appreciating all the work and effort we put into the letting of our villa, we will continue to improve and maintain our villa to the standard that you enjoyed so that future guests will also have a fantastic holiday. I do hope that we will see you again soon.
Ian225
Truro, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 20 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This is the third time that we have stayed at Sue's villa and once again had a fantastic relaxing holiday. It is located just a short distance from the main town in a nice quiet residential area and is very easy to get to from the airport especially with Sue's directions. I would recommend you a hire a car to get the best out of your holiday as the island has so much to offer. The villa is just like a home from home and is spotlessly clean. It has all the facillities you need for a relaxing holiday.
One of the villa's assests is the private heated pool. Sue's site manager Shaun came to say hello shortly after our arrival and again during the week to clean the pool. He and his wife do a great job preparing the villa for guests. We have never found any fault with the villas and look forward to a return visit.
Ian and Viv
Cornwall

Liked best: The whole place
Liked least: Nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
23 May 2012
Thank you so much for your comments, I am so glad we have made your holidays memorable enough to want to stay with us three times - long may it continue and we will keep striving to keep the villa perfect, just as you like it.
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: Lack of amenities as advertised, poor quality of furniture and furnishings
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 May 2012
Thank you for your comments we need the bad as well as the good to ensure we are providing people with a memorable holiday for all the right reasons, but I do wish you had contacted me as you had been informed I was on the island at the time and we could have gone through your complaints as I have never had an unhappy guest in seven years. Firstly I agree that the lighting over the key safe should be improved and I will implement that immediately, the iron was replaced with a brand new one almost immediately, I will have the CD player and heater checked but the two previous guests and the guests following you in never mentioned a problem and have all said they can't wait to book again, we do not have any metal garden furniture so I am not sure what was rusting. Mattresses are tricky, everyone likes a different type and I have tried to provide, what I hope will suit all my guests but if it was not comfortable enough then I do apologise. A welcome pack is exactly that, it provides enough for you to be comfortable until you can get to the supermarket, hand wash, toilet rolls in both bathrooms, kitchen roll, T-towels, kitchen cloths, water, juice, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, - again I do apologise if it did not come up to your expectations but I would have been happy to put in extra shopping for you if you had requested it. We use a laundry that caters for 5 star hotels in Playa Blanca and believe that it provides a first class service, most villa owners provide one bath towel and one hand towel as standard per guest per week but when you requested extra they were provided the next day. I do not like to think you have not enjoyed your time with us as I do believe I try to ensure that all my guests are happy but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing