“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Not eaten here in awhile put off by photos of a gurning David Cameron a few years back
Now he's history and so went in on the off chance as looked fairly quiet
Wow great meal best this holiday
Lovely unobtrusive professional service
had day special Halibut best meal in years
And a lovely steak
Desert to die for chocolate and cheeseboard great
Highly recomend

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is definitely worth a visit. Authentic Canarian food served to a high standard and accompanied by great wine. The Canarian dessert was an unexpected treat. The only thing I would say is that the staff could possibly have been a little more attentive. Overall though, a very pleasant night out.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was not busy at 2pm but a good number of Spanish diners came in over the next hour.
This is a better quality restaurant with a slightly different menu.
Staff are very friendly and attentive.
A nice atmosphere with a lovely view across the Rubicon yacht harbour.
We had a half bottle of local dry white wine ( Vega de Yuco )and sparkling water.
We shared the very tasty starter - octopus, broad beans and jamon.
We then shared the John Dory fish special which was delightful and the waiter took the flesh off the bone at the table and hence no bones. It came with vegetables and canarian potatoes.
The apple and pastry desert was lovely but the chocolate mouse was just amazing - a real chocolate hit !!
Not cheap at 85 euros but worth every euro.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Found this great restaurant in the marina area of Playa Blanca. Superb food with excellent service. plenty of choice on the menu as well as specials narrated by the staff. A must dine here if staying in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant as we had not eaten here before. This was our second trip to this area and we have practically eaten in every restaurant around the Marina at least once s it was good to try something new.

We started outside but as the chilly wind shipped up we relocated inside almost immediately and had a very nice table. The staff were very attentive and friendly.

My wife had Calamari and I had a fish dish. Both were delicious. we then shared a cheese board of local cheeses which was extremely interesting and very tasty. It was nice to have such a selection rather than the usual manchega. For me it was the highlight of the meal.

This was washed down by a nice bottle of local wine. The total cost of the meal was €55.

This would not be my first choice of restaurant but it would certainly be on my list to visit if I was in this area for a week.

2  Thank KJBMTB