“BEST SUNDAY ROAST EVER”
Review of Lighthouse Cafe

Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #35 of 218 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2016

great Sunday roast dinner home from home service, gravy to die for. now being refurbished new décor, credit to the owners

1  Thank Ann G

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Went here as its in our villa as a place of interest to visit and it's about a kilometre away as the crow flies

1  Thank Jaytee53
Reviewed 8 May 2016

This restaurant/pub was local to where we stayed. We had breakfast one day and dinner another.
The food is presentable and cooked well enough.
(English) Breakfast was hearty; everything you might expect.
Dinner (steak & ale pie and daily special liver and onions) were straightforward.
The team were pleasant enough. If I was to be blunt, they seemed a bit bored. But, I suspect they will be upset to hear that. They were willing and I am sure they would engage in conversation if we had tried.
Would we return? Well, we wouldn't NOT return.

2  Thank PaulCotton72
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Feeling homesick visit the Lighthouse..
Garlic Prawns...tasty.
Fish and Chips move over Gordan Ramsey

1  Thank Jill L
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I can't comment on the food - and I don't eat meet - but the carvery definitely looked good. And there are always people tucking in to the English breakfast. I popped in daily for a quick beer. The people who served me were friendly and chatty without being over-bearing. They have Peroni on draft at 3.5 Euros and some bottled English ales a bit pricey at 4.5 - but you won't find bottled ale anywhere else here in Faro. Free wifi. If you are the kind of Brit person who needs a shot of home from home then this place is for you.

1  Thank swedensm