Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews washing machine rci exchange on site restaurant large supermarket great resort reception staff are large pool few minutes walk sea front plenty of sunbeds pool area pool towels bit dated self catering restaurants and shops evening entertainment villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2021

Great and friendly resort. Very clean and good facilities. Professional staff and great location. Only negative was the TV didn't work very well but no biggy. Overall highly recommended and thank you to all the staff for making our holiday so memorable.

Reviewed 29 October 2021

I had no idea what to expect when I booked Las Brisas, but I shouldn’t have worried for a moment! From start to finish I felt happy, safe and extremely happy with my exchange.
The complex accommodation is made up of semi and terraced one storey bungalows with a terrace and small well kept garden. Sun loungers and table and chairs are provided.
We stayed in a 1 bed unit (46) at the back of the complex close to gates allowing easy access to supermarkets, shops and restaurants within a few minutes walk. We loved our location in the resort. The fantastic new pool was a couple of minutes walk away too. Plenty of sun loungers and a life guard. Pool towels are provided. There is a club house with regular entertainment and good food. The gardens of the complex are superb and everything is well maintained.
The units are spacious and well furnished. There is a full kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. It is totally equipped with just about everything you need if you decide to cater in. There is a complete bathroom - bath with shower, bidet etc. The 1 bed units have 1 twin bedded room and 1 bathroom + sofa bed. The 2 bedroom bungalows have a double bed in master with ensuite and a twin bedded room with a bathroom close-by.The 2 bed units are extremely spacious. And we were more than happy in our 1 bed unit.
It’s a great resort for both families and couples. I loved it so much that I have purchased a week in a 2 bedroom unit. There was no hard sell. I approached the guy in site who told me what was available as a resale.
I can’t wait to go back at the end of March!
Playa Blanca is a pretty little place.

1  Thank Lizziespain
Reviewed 6 October 2021

With Covid we thought we'd try self-catering instead of a hotel with a buffet and we were pleased with our choice. Its one of the few pools we've tried in Lanzarote that actually feels heated. Its nice to have the extra space of a bungalow. Reception staff all very helpful, couldn't do enough for us. The bar serves food if you're stuck but its mostly something frozen with chips. Very English menu. The specials were slightly better but they have this really strange system of needing to book them at the bar in advance. They only do a limited few of the popular meals? Its a bit surprising that more effort isn't put into the restaurant when its a big complex but there are numerous others across the road at the harbour if you've no walking difficulties.

Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank MarieReviews
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to Las Brisas for 15 years. We love it and I can't understand how even 7 people gave it a Poor review.
Each villa is a real home from home with everything you need in it. Each has is own air conditioning unit, it's own patio and front gate.
The restaurant/bar is run by very friendly staff and the food is excellent.
The outdoor heated swimming pool has recently been refurbished and is great and there is a lifeguard 7 days a week.
The reception staff are very helpful and friendly and, if you do need to report a fault, they have an on-site maintenance man.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Oankemp
Reviewed 23 September 2021

We had a 2 bedroom bungalow quite close to the pool. Lovely and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Free wifi.
The kitchen had everything we needed. Did have to buy dishwasher tablets at 50 cents each in the resort shop.
Pool was lovely and heated too!! Lifeguard always on duty.
The resort is just a 5 minute walk from the seafront and shops. There ae a number of restaurants down there. Clubhouse itself is also good with evening entertainment.
We had a car and it was really easy to drive in Lanzarote so we explored the whole island. Don't miss the volcano and the caves and the salt flats tour was really good too.

Date of stay: September 2021