1,691 results
All reviews pool party stage view room craig david main event main stage next year main pool west end air con boat party amazing atmosphere my friend party atmosphere closing parties free entry quiet pool rooms are basic
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Just came back from a lads holiday, amazing place and we definitely made the right hotel choice! Staff were also very helpful, especially Chelsea (one of the hosts) and definitely helped make the holiday what was amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NicolaWhite1, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hi,

I am pleased to hear Ibiza Rocks Hotel was the best hotel for your lads holiday.
It is great to know our host Chelsea was a part of making your holiday amazing.

See you again soon

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The worst place I have ever stayed at.
Dirty, stinking of vomit, staff aren't that helpful.
Put me off that area of ibiza for life to be honest and we've been here many a year. Will be going to a nicer area for sure next time.

2  Thank Bewoclo

Hi,

Please could you email customerservices@ibizarocks.com to give us more information about your stay and what exact issues you had to help us resolve them.
We have a dedicated host team at the hotel from 10am - 10pm daily to help our guests with any issues they may have.
I am sorry to hear you didn't like San Antonio.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Ibiza Rocks really does Rock! from the moment you walk into the hotel till when you leave, the staff ensure you have a great experience. Certain staff members from the host team really do go above and beyond so a quick shout out to Chelsea, Matty and Danielle for ensuring we enjoyed every moment and for the recommendations of places to go both day and night. Ibiza Rocks, I'll be back!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
I am pleased Ibiza Rocks rocked for you. I am especially happy to hear you found our staff helpful and I will pass your great comments onto our hosts.

We would love to welcome you back soon for another great experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Stayed here with a group of 8 on a stag party weekend end of May in the re-furbished rooms. The rooms were clean when we checked in at 4pm and the bathroom and shower deserves a special mention as these were far better than one would expect. There were plenty of towels provided, although they were not changed the next day, we were able to get more from the cleaners. The room had free AC, but we had to pay €4 per night for the safe (affordable when you split 8 ways). Both pools were good and we had the pleasure of the chill out all to ourselves on Friday night as the hotel was quiet. The Cuckooland pool party seems good, but we took to Playa Den Bosse that morning with quad bikes so didn't get to experience this. The hotel has breakfast facilities on site and a shop which is responsibly priced. Taxis are available outside and there is a Kebab shop practically on the door step. Only thing I think could be improved is the check in experience as this was slow in my opinion. Saturday night was noisy throughout the night so take ear plugs if you want to sleep before 5am.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi,

Thank you for you feedback on your stay with us.
I am pleased to hear that you liked our newly refurbished rooms and bathrooms.
I agree the hotel is in a great location with everything you need on the doorstep.
It is a shame you didn't experience our brand new Cuckoo land pool party but hope you enjoyed exploring the island.
I am sorry the check in was slow, this is something we are working on to improve when we get lots of arrivals checking in at the same time.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed in the Rockstar suite recently for a hen party and we had a brilliant time. Depsite the room being a little disappointing the staff were great at making sure we were happy. My only criticism is that our room was a bit dated, little things like there was a shower door missing and the sliding door to the balcony wouldn't lock meaning our room wasn't secure! There was very limited storage space (which was a nightmare for 4 girls!) and there was no sound system as promised on the online listing. However one of the hotel reps Matty, came to our rescue and took really good care of us and even let us borrow his speakers for the duration of our stay. Even though the room wasn't perfect we still had a great time! Big thanks to Matty for taking such good care of us.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you had some issues in your room but really happy to hear that our host Matty took good care of you and helped to find solutions.
We will be refurbishing the Rockstar suites this winter so would love for you to experience the yearly improvements we make.

I am really pleased you had a great time.