“Beautiful villa in mountains”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Vista Los Valles

MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
Unsuite bathroom to Main bedroom
CABIN POWER SHOWER WITHIN THE EN SUITE BATHROOM
VISTA LOS VALLES
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michele A
“Beautiful villa in mountains”
Reviewed 14 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Just returned from our 10 night stay, what impressed us more than anything was the outside space, there is so much of it with seating areas everywhere, steps down to the pool where there are plenty of sun loungers & a shady seating area with a fridge to keep the beers/soft drinks cold!
We were 2 families with 6 children (13-15) & the pool table was a big hit.
The villa is very remote so i would just suggest you stock up on supplies at supermarket in Coin about 20 min drive, we found more selection there than the local one.

Sue D
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic setting”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Firstly the position of the villa is fantastic, the mountainous scenery is stunning, a beautiful view whichever way we looked. The villa was set well back from the road up a concreted track, so there was no road noise, the only sounds were those of the birds and the wind in the trees. However, it wasn't entirely isolated, it was close to Alozaina, about five mins by road and we could see other habitations in the distance, so it never felt as though we were entirely alone. The villa was beautiful and well equipped and even on the hottest day stayed cool, we never had to use the air conditioning. The gardens were lovely with plenty of space to wander about. The only thing we didn't care for was the beds in the villa, a personal thing, but we didn't find them very comfortable and the duvets were heavy. Alozaina is a quaint Spanish village with some nice tapas bars. Apart from a couple of supermarkets there were very few, if any, shops. Coin is the nearest town, with a few shops and a nice shopping mall on the far side of Coin. It's not far to Mijas which is a lovely place to visit. We didn't like Marbella, much too big and busy, Fuengirola is much nicer. The roads in the mountains were very good, they put Britains roads to shame. All in all, a lovely holiday that we enjoyed dry much.

20 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave the review I am really glad you enjoyed your holiday at the Villa and would love to see you again in the future
Regards Alan
Amita0120...
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Fab stay - truly what you call a holiday”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent place for that quality family time.
The villa sits within amazing views creating a very tranquil environment for relaxing.
The facilities are excellent and well thought out. Perfect place for doing 'nothing'.
The pool is surprisingly big and deep, just what you need to cool off in the heat.
Wonderful selection of films to keep you entertained when you want a break from the sun!
Defo the place to be if you want luxury, peace and wonderful scenery.

13 Jun 2017
Hi Amita,
Thanks for choosing my Villa for your Holiday and I am pleased to hear that you loved it, I know that we all look forward to our break from the normal grid of life so it is important I get it right for all my guests.
I really hope we see you again in the near future all the best to you and your family,
Alan.
Amersham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

28 Apr 2017
Hi Peter
Glad you enjoyed your stay hope to see you again soon
Regards Alan
NeilM2451
“Every bit as beautiful as the photos depict”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I stayed here with my family and friends for 1 week, followed by a week with my girlfriend.

As far as places I have stayed - and if I say so myself, I am well travelled - this is up there with the best.

The villa itself is very thoughtfully designed and very well appointed. It even has a stereo system that you can play either indoors or outdoors while you are swimming in the pool or both.

Of the pool, I can only say it is absolutely lovely. The view from it, beautiful. There is a fridge next to it, providing access to blissfully cool drinks, and plenty of parasols for shade from the heat.

Of the owner, I can definitely say he was helpful, answered any questions we had and clearly cares about his guests' experience. He has tried successfully to provide more than a home from home. The thought he has put into the place (he and his partner had a heavy hand in designing the villa and the beautiful garden) is clear to see in and around the property.

I'd like also to mention the lovely couple who come to clean the villa, garden and pool. They are really friendly and more than willing to share their extensive local knowledge if asked (they have lived in Spain for many years). They also do a cracking job as the place was spotless when we arrived.

There is only one negative I would mention. The garden furniture was getting a little worn and showing signs of age. It was not really enough to affect my rating however and would not prevent me from returning. I am seriously considering going back next year which is not like me - historically, I have felt there is too much of the world to see to want to return to the same place. High praise indeed, Vista los Valles.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: There is too much to like to pick one thing. If I had to, the design of the garden and pool.
Liked least: Not sure about leather sofas... that's personal though - never have liked them.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Oct 2016
Hi Neil,
Thanks for the glowing review it is nice when somebody can see the care and attention and hard work we have put into making the Villa the best we can,I hope you will be back soon,

All The best Alan.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing