We chose the hotel because of its good Location given the low price. Because of the price we didn't expect luxury furniture or a big room...but a quiet and clean place with a decent Wifi connection.
What we did get was:
- a small room (ok-size for the Price)
- White walls which were covered with dark spots from killed insects, spiderwebs etc.
- a badly cleaned room (dust and sand)
- 3 beds that looked and felt as if they dated from the 70's. Every move was accompanied by a terrible noise and sleeping was difficult because of the bad matresses....What's more, the sheeds didn't fit.
- a badly isolated room. You could hear every word and move (remember the noisy beds...) of your neighbours
- a bad Internet connection
- parties for particular travel groups which were hosted at the hotel - that meant loud music until 11pm
There were some good points too:
- proximity to the beach
- breakfast was good
- price was low
- bike rental (many bikes without lights though)
Would we come back? No.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking