1. Amazing breakfast on rooftop, local pies, freshly baked goods every single day, delicious juices
2. Rooftop has lounge chairs, daybeds and shower. If you check out you can still enjoy sun and have freshwater douche
3. Hotel has old word palazzo ambiance, look at first floor with belle epoque furniture, afrescos and objets d'art
4. Most important is the STAFF: the cleaning ladies are super amazing, Dario and other staff members always super helpful
5. Across the piazza there is small tourist office: Call Cristina the lady who works there and ask for tours around Otranto. I have done tour with her and Franco the driver, we went to Cave de Bauxite, Porto Badisco, Ciolo, Santa Cesaria Terme, Leuca and San Giovanni in Salento. We ended in amazing Gallipoli
6. Also ask Dario and other hotel staff to book mini 3h boat tour with Hydra company : Antonio and Lorenzo are very nice.
7. Ask for local restaurant tips : Arboe Vitae, Balconcino dOriente, Idra, Altro Baffo, all excellent
1. Wish could stay longer.
2. lamp in my room must be changed for soft glow urgently!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking