See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The Junior suite rooms are very nice, very clean and in good condition nice bathroom too. The pool area is also great. Our favourite thing about the hotel though were the staff. Marco - the waiter in the restaurant was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us, it was a very nice welcome every morning to hear Marco saying "hey mister". The barman Matteus was also very nice and friendly and always remembered our order. An extra special mention however goes to Anna Lisa, she was working behind reception and was fantastic. Her English is great, she recommended great restaurants and beaches, sorted out taxis and even found me a bar to watch the Man Utd game, very friendly girl and made the stay for us thanks so much Anna Lisa. Tom & Indre

Room tip: We went in September which is off season and got a great deal
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My 7-year old son said: "It was my best hotel, you must must must come and visit it. I liked the swimming pool because I could dive in it. It has a deep and a shallow sides. Our room was nice and relaxing because no one was close to us."

Indeed, it was a quiet and secluded space, felt much like our own serviced summer cottage. There are only 30 rooms while the hotel grounds are quite large, so there is enough space for everyone's little family.

My husband and I both work at the City of London, and all we wanted was a quiet spot, clean facilities and good food. We were hesitating between a luxurious masseria in Ostuni or this much cheaper option. Opted for this one solely for its closeness to the beach but there was so much more to it which we found absolutely priceless! Definitely lives up to its name!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 831katyap
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

We were very happy with green paradise resort . Great pool, very friendly, poor wifi, great shuttle to the beach. Be careful with the pillar in the parking area , I think I am not the only one who hit the pillar when it's dark. We , specially the Kids enjoyed this resort. Breakfast was ok but nothing special , only Italian tourist there .

I think we will come again !

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2015

@ 5mns from Otranto (south) and the Alimini lakes (north), this hotel is ideally placed to discover the Salento. Bungalows are comfortable and convenient yet an effort could be done on decoration that is really basic. The beach spot is really pleasant yet a bit crowded (an italian beach in july;-) ). The pool is crazy!! it's a real plus for this place.
Coming to service...we faced opposite situations : an amazingly kind team that preceded our request for green tea and so...and a very cold one that barely looked at us.
Now is the tricky topic : it seems that being a gay couple in Italy, even as foreigners with a down low attitude, can still be an issue for deserving a normal treatment. One morning we woke up and found that someone that found himself funny and witty had written 'GAY' on the back windscreen of our car on the hotel's parking...a pity as it really twisted our holidays and we never felt safe afterwards.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Green Paradise have very nice and service minded staff. In this resort you pay for a beautiful swimming pool area. You do not pay for the location which is not by the sea or close to Otranto. It is NOT a place with a view. Be aware that the cabins were you live are placed just like in a tight camping place and the area for a family to sit and relax is behind i high hedge outside the cabin. There are no relaxing place to sit inside the cabin. The cabins reminds about mobile trailers adapted to be used on a fixed place. In addition it is quite dark outside the cabin even in broad daylight. I think there are better places to be selected if you want to fin a place for relaxation.

Room tip: Do NOT find a cabin close to the parking place in the upper area.
Date of stay: July 2015