US$329
US$122
US$116
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$227
US$197
US$170
US$158
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Tenuta Turchi(Otranto)
US$109
US$105
US$1,465
US$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$199
US$186
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Several staff members went out of their way to help me and were very kind. The location directly across from the beach and in the town's center was wonderful.

The negatives were that the phone didn't work and was merely a prop; the safe didn't work and I had no place to leave my valuables. The restaurant was so-so. The free parking was about a 7 minute walk away.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I visited Hotel Profumo di Mare with my boyfriend from 6th-12th June 2016. We were very happy that we had chosen this hotel. It's in a great location, right in front of the beach and just a minutes walk around the corner to the old town.
The breakfast every morning was basic but ok, we were offered hot & cold drinks and a croissant, cereal or fruit. They would also make scrambled egg if you asked for it.
We only ate dinner in the hotel once due to their being so much choice in the area but the food there was lovely and guests receive a discount. Fabio was the best English speaking member of staff and he was very welcoming every morning and a great help in advising where was good to visit etc. If you can afford to pay the extra for a sea view room, I would recommend doing so as the view is beautiful. We however, were on a budget and opted for the cheaper room without a balcony/sea view. This was fine for us, as we were out exploring in the day times anyway and didn't spend a lot of time in the room. The rooms were clean and provided a good nights sleep which is all we needed. Our room was plenty big enough, had a comfy bed, fridge and tv.
The hotel provide a free car park for guests, which we used for the duration. This is a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel.
From walking around the centre, I think this is hotel is the best in Otranto for it's location and I would certainly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: If you can afford the extra, opt for a sea view room with a balcony
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I had booked this hotel way back in June requesting a room with a sea view as I had booked a deluxe room my stay for five nights was not until 26th of August when we arrived at the hotel we were shown to a corner room (with a balcony) overlooking a street full of fast food take away vans needless to say I was bitterly disappointed and showed my displeasure to the owner who very conveniently had no English. She was no way helpful and when I asked for another room she said there was none available so I had to accept that as there was no way she was going to give me a different room so we had to put up with it for 5 days. I was awoken early every morning by the sound of bins been emptied outside on the street mostly containing bottles so the sound of breaking glass was the sound that woke me each morning rather than the sound of the sea! The Bathroom was tiny and as the days wore on there was a very bad smell starting to come from the bathroom and in actual fact on our last morning if we were not leaving I would have demanded that we be shifted to another room as I would be fearful that we would have got sick the smell was so bad. I mentioned it on our leaving and once again was met with the same couldn't care less attitude. The only thing going for this hotel is location as it is straight across the road from the beautiful beach in Otranto . If you book this hotel and given room number four run for your lives.

Room Tip: If you get room number four forget it.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 218camilla
Reviewed 10 July 2015

We just went to the restaurant as the site is excellent for passeggiata watching, the building is smart, the white-clothed tables well laid out with good cutlery and glassware.

Food and service were perfectly OK, though a bit on the expensive side and nothing to rave about. Maybe you pay for the view.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2014

This small hotel is in the best position in Otranto . Hotel staff very attentive and eager to please but English is often not spoken. We had a nice room with balcony and sea view but this was described as a suite when I booked and it was only one bedroom with bathroom. They have no proper suites. Otranto is a lovely town with many good restaurants. We enjoyed our 5 nights in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple