See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Happy with the hotel in every sense. Very happy with Carina for recommending this place.

Fantastic place, and great service level by the staff. From the first minute on, you will feel that everyone is oriented to making you feel the best possible time.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I was travelling for work in Italy, in the amazing region of apulia, but unfortunately (or not) my flight was canceled..I had to wait 2 days in the airport..No Way! So I decided to rent a car and just travelling and discover this amazing location. I was looking for some nice spot to relax myself and to enjoy the Italian's food. I was around otranto and on my way I meet this resort. From outside seems something "normal" but when you are in you enter in another dimension. Seems to be in another age and in some Arabic temple. Really beatiful resort. Unfortunately i spent only two days here but was enough to enjoy everything ..the spa..the swimming pool..and the food. Sorry but the Italian food is so good and here ..more.. with beautiful sea and nice service I completely forgot that my flight was canceled.. a special thanks to my new italian friend Artur, was so gentle to give me some advices about otranto. For sure i will back again for more day. Right now I'm on my flight and I was praying for another issue ..I want to come back right now!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Reservation was a bit difficult as they only wanted a wire transfer for deposit but it was worth the hassle. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere, but it's 10min drive to otranto. Nicely decorated rooms. Huge pool, a shuttle to a beach, great breakfast, excellent service.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Excellent. Rooms a little dark. Excellent location and charm. Well organized services, friendly and professional staff. Top food and beverage.

Date of stay: July 2014
1  Thank Carnama
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Baia Dei Turchi. I found the room to be comfortable (even if a little dark between the decor and only the double door as a source of light), the staff to be friendly and accomodating, the pool and grounds were well kept and clean and a nice way to spend a few hours in between activities. The plumbing could have been better, but this is a minor detail that hardly reflected on the quality of my stay. I only ate dinner there my first night, it was a large buffet, served at 8:30 with only pasta... they were all good, but I'd have liked to have seen more vegetables and meats or fish. The breakfast buffet had too many sweet things for my taste, but enough other things that I was able to happily eat every morning. You could order lunch by the pool, which was quite good. I would have no problem staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2013