Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$53
Expedia.comUS$172
PricelineUS$172
Trip.comUS$206
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

We stayed 5 days with our children in this beautiful Masseria, we stayed in 2 lovely "Trulli" and it has been a truly heavenly experience.
The front desk staff is passionate and courteous, nothing was too much for them. They gave us a lot of maps and useful information about the area, they showed us to the rooms while telling us the history of the Masseria.
We had a little issue with the room assignment at the beginning, but they solved it straight away and managed to keep the family together.
The swimming pool is massive and the surrounding area is magical, especially in the evening.
We really loved the trullo bar and enjoyed the spritz!
We had dinner twice and the quality of the food is excellent, maybe a little bit pricey but it's worth it.
Now that we have found out about Apulia and this little gem of Masseria Villa Cenci, we will surely go back next year.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2019

The location of this hotel is some way out of Cisternino- too far to walk for evening meal which would have been good as the food in the hotel is poor and cold .Even at 7.30 in the morning the bacon and scrambled eggs were cold .It was not possible to make tea and coffee at the sand time for breakfast as it blew the fuse if two appliances were on together!
There were workmen at 6.30 in the morning which were not warned about- I’m sure in 12-18 months time when there is a proper kitchen and the spa etc is completed it could be a lovely place to stay
Can not recommend at present

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lnremo
Reviewed 25 August 2018

With my brother and sister-in-law I recently visited this amazing hotel twice, first time when we arrived at Brindisi airport and before we could access the villa we had rented for a week and second before our departure as we had to check out of the villa early. On both occasions we had exceptional service and delicious food!
I was shocked to read the review of Argonauticus before me and wish to point out: When in Rome, do as the Romans! It is not customary to have eggs and bacon for breakfast in Italy, but I found the choice of fruit, breads, cheese, ham and much more, plentiful and delicious!! The lunches and evening meals were a treat, amazing starters, main courses and desserts!
On the day of our departure my brother was helping me to load more airtime on my phone as I still had a week in Europe (I live in South Africa) and we sat in the lounge where the WiFi was best! I left a small bag with some new hearing aid equipment on the table where we were sitting as we suddenly needed to rush to catch our flight from Brindisi. When I realized what I had done, we phoned the hotel and they retrieved the bag and helped to courier it to my brother in Geneva, who sent on to me. They were professional, helpful and I really appreciated their effort and help!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting peace, tranquility, beautiful setting and DELICIOUS food!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marie H
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is a good hotel in pleasant surroundings. Not really a 4* as there are shortcomings. Food wise it is very limited. Breakfast is really cold cuts. We managed to get some scrambled eggs once. Lunch and dinner looked very limited a table d’hôte with single option for three courses. Not many chose this as there are many good restaurants in the nearby Cisternino. Small bar (2 stools) near the pool. Pool is fab, with lots of sun loungers and good supply of towels. Staff are friendly and helpful particularly Elaina, she is a gem. Rooms are spacious and airy with a/c. A little under-lit and I would expect bathrobes, good quality towels. WiFi seemed non-existent. Plenty of parking with tree shade. Biggest moan was the hotel organised their local taxi choice who charged us €40 for a round trip of no more than 5-6Km. As there is nothing adjacent one needs transport. I brought this up with the hotel, who effectively washed their hands of it.

All-in-all it was a lovely place to stay, but could be improved.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Argonauticus
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We have the most fond memories of this magical place in Puglia! My husband and I got married here in 2014 and his brother in 2015! On both occasions, we felt so much at home thanks to the love and care of the two beautiful owners, 2 sisters! The place is magical, the food amazing, the pool and garden so pretty, and the atmosphere is romantic! We are so happy we chose this place after checking out sooo many other places in Puglia for our wedding! Everything was organised so well, with so much love and an eye for detail! We really felt part of the family and appreciate the help to make our wedding unforgettable! The setting was just perfect for the most beautiful pictures! And everyone still talks about this place (the cute, comfortable rooms) and the amazing food after all these years!! It is also perfect to discover the prettiest places in Puglia like Ostuni, Martina Franca, Alberobello, etc! We would highly recommend this gem to everyone who is looking for an authentic Apulian get-away in a magical place to fully relax while also being close to all the touristic highlights (and the sea is not too far away either)! Thank you sooo much to everyone from villa cenci to make our wedding day an incredible experience with so much love!! Love, Marco and Sabine

Trip type: Travelled with family