All reviews munich airport one night stayed here taxi euros station oktoberfest internet
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I was staying at this hotel before my flight back home. Very quite place. I selected this hotel based on the proximity to the airport. The supermarket is a little farther away in the village. However, there are few restaurants nearby...

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We had a flight the following morning and a rental car so we decided to stay closer to the airport. I looked at the Ibis up the street and it was the same price but had parking charges (there's also a Movenpick up the street which also looked like it had pay parking) so I picked this one. We arrived exactly when we said we would and during the hours reception was open according to booking.com, no one was there but there's a phone to call someone and lengthy instructions so I'm guessing this is fairly common. We called and waited at least 15 minutes for a young man (I'm guessing the son?) to show up, he opened our room and said nothing else. Nothing about registration or breakfast or internet. We had to call again and get the wifi code.

The room was comfortable and clean. Wifi when we got the code was fast and free. The bathroom was clean, the shower a little small but manageable. Shampoo and soap in dispensers in the shower. There's a hair dryer in the bathroom. Parking was free in spaces outside the hotel.

I would have given this place a higher rating had it not been for the wait. I would have understood if we arrived after hours, it was almost like I was inconveniencing the young man. The woman (owner?) who checked us out in the morning was more pleasant. Breakfast was extra so we skipped it.

If I hadn't been driving a rental car, I would not stay in this area, better to stay closer to central Munich where you have better choices for eating and convenient transport to the airport via S bahn.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveChicago
Reviewed 26 October 2016

LOVED it!! Super clean! 10 mins from Airport. Very quiet! Beds are really comfortable! We had a triple room. Enough room for 6 people to play cards without feeling squished. Beautiful bathroom. Very quiet! NIce view of countryside. Good restaurant nearby. Not too far to visit Munich. Owners don't speak English but young son does. Really adorable! Would return.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tammyMontreal
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I love this place. It is simple, clean and friendly. I loved coming back to rest after the hustle and bustle of the Oktoberbest. There is Indian, Greek, Italian and German restaurants within walking distance. Thank you Christina and team for looking after us. See you again next year!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mukuma
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

For the price we found this clean, friendly and efficient. The young teenager who checked us in was just lovely. His English was appreciated and he helped us from booking a taxi to getting the DVDs (provided for free). Down the road is a great Bavarian tavern for dinner. The hotel arranged a 430am taxi which was on time and delivered us where we needed to go. As we booked this last minute after the airline messed us around (long story but we didn't get to fly on our scheduled flight) this place was what we would call 'cheap and cheerful' in Australia.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family