All reviews hotel regent other hotels alarm clock nice hotel comfortable room euro luggage
Reviewed 2 September 2018

There is nothing like a warm greeting to make you feel welcome. Unfortunately the staff was as cold as the weather outside. The original house is charming, but the rest of the property is not. We arrived at 1:30pm on a Saturday and it was a ghost town. Nothing was opened, including their restaurant. The only way I can describe the room is Sterile! It had a kitchenette with a non-functional microwave, stove and no coffee pot. Our flight in the morning was leaving early, therefore unable to have breakfast, I asked to purchase a coffee to go and I was told that was not possible, only available if we had breakfast. Unheard of!
We made arrangements for the shuttle service to the airport, (9Euros) and asked to be dropped off at American Airlines. The driver dropped us off at Lufthansa which is in a different terminal than American. We had to walk a long distance with our bags to the next terminal.
We only stayed there one night, a never ending night. Brochure in hotel room guaranteed CNN and CNBC, NOT!
I do not recommend this hotel, even if only for one night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My worse travel experience ever. Arrived at hotel and got a room. Hours later, a staff member saw I was carrying an infant. He said our room was not able to accommodate the infant and asked us to leave. I did not leave because they said room is nonrefundable; hotel called police to remove us. They literally called the police to remove somebody because they had a 5 month old in the room. I’ve been here for just over 2 months and this is the only time this has happened. I just wanted to get my money back and leave or they could keep my money and stay but these greedy cuss words wanted to keep my money and kick my out, over a 5 month old! Expedia later gave me a partial refund.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is our go-to spot for park&fly trips. Sadly, there were no smoking rooms available but we did have dinner at the restaurant. The patio was open, service was friendly, & our meals arrived quickly. It was a fantastic meal ~ loved the kirschweizen!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The hotel's restaurant was indeed cozy and good, early bird's breakfast was the service that early birds (travelers-flyers) needs and the shuttle service to/from airport was organized perfectly. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were guests to this hotel a couple of times, in fact every time our flight is too early to drive whole night and we liked it as it is close to airport, they provide parking and shuttle service, rooms are nice and early bird breakfast is ok.
Usually we did not encounter any problems, but this last time it was a bit frustrating. As we were told to call shuttle service when we will land in Munich, nice receptionist told us, the driver is on his way.....it took him 40 minutes to come when we all knew it is 20 minute drive. Not nice to wait in freezing cold ( specially when you just returnd from warm vacation). We would have waited inside if she told us it will take soo long.
Also one thing, for which we can not blame the hotel, but still check your car when leaving parking. Our car was missing 4 BMW signs on wheels. We only noticed next day.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple