All reviews shuttle service is shuttle bus to the airport an overnight stay budget hotel comfortable beds kettle alarm wardrobe bavarian
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We always end our trip with a stay at the Hotel Regent. The prices are great and the staff are very helpful. The shuttle to the airport is the most convenient and efficient. The hotel is located within 5 miles of the airport and there is never a delay getting to the airport. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It is quite easy to take the train into Munich and enjoy some tourist attractions. You can guy a family pass for five people for the train and bus. The restaurant is quite good although a little cramped. It is a great way to meet new friends. Enjoy as we do and you too will always come back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed with my room. The bed was just underneath a declined part of the roof and it was very claustrophobic. Plus it had no lights next to the bed so I had to shut all the lights down and then go to bed in complete darkness. Also it had no plug next to the bed so it was difficult to charge my cellphone and to keep it next to me as an alarm for the morning after.
Also disappointed was the early bird breakfast buffet. I know you cannot expected that somebody will be there at 4 a.m. but just bread butter and coffee is not that friendly to serve...
The transfer possibly is pretty much the only good thing about this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank foreverbach
Reviewed 25 December 2017

The hotel was recommended from the information desk in the airport. In the search engines it was not even mentioned. After a fast booking i was brought to the hotel within 15 minutes. Kind services, clean room, an atmosphere between upper Bavarian, and an English pub style of the sixties. But the food was great, the service great and the prices at the end of the stay were a positive surprise. For me 8 on a 10 scale.

Room Tip: just ask for a quiet room. Maybe this is important in the summer, but anyway service ends at 22.00 to ensure a quiet neighborhood.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night after arrival at MUC. Staff disinterested, curt and unhelpful. Next day, after leaving Munich by train, I noticed my laptop computer was missing. I called the hotel and only after some urging by me I was told the manager "will look in the room". I then mentioned that the backpack containing the laptop was only left alone that morning when I went to breakfast. The response was "I can't help you" and they hung up the telephone. I cannot prove anything; but never-the-less, their disinterested attitude is unacceptable. Stay at your own risk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We were quite happy with our choice to spend a night in Munich before our flight out of Munich the next day. The hotel is spread out like a little hamlet with the dining area and sleeping quarters in different buildings. Our room was on the second floor and thank goodness there were trolleys and a lift. The bedroom is sufficiently furnished, the bathroom large, towels and hair drier were provided. Wifi is free. There is no kettle or complimentary coffee or tea so we had to go to the house next door to grab our coffee at €3 per cup. The breakfast was €8 per person and the shuttle for a trip to the airport (regardless of the numbers in the group) was €9.

The Breakfast spread was reasonable and wifi was strong.

Overall, the stay was satisfactory. Pillows could hv been better (they were limp and lifeless, you know what I mean) and a kettle would hv been good. I also found some spiders and webs in the bathroom. Also the reception area was quite dusty and a thorough vacuum would be great to get rid of the spiders webs too.

Staff was friendly and efficient but i think they were a bit stretched at breakfast time

I will give this place ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family