See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

WHAT A SURPRISE I had as I walked into this little charming hotel near Munique Airport. It's a boutique version of a classic 5*. I was on a stop-over and though I would give this place a try after seeing so many nice reviews of it. I was receptioned by a charming lady, who helped me to the room.

The very clean room was of a reasonable size and has a classic french style. It counted with a mini-bar, hair dryer and other amenities and surprises. The bed and linens are of very good quality.

Breakfast was served on beautiful and impeccable high quality linens and charmingly decorated tables. It had good variety and was included in the room rate . I felt like royalty in the country side.

Access from the airport is €20 from Munique International Airport. A bus stop is a 10-minute walk away, but you would have to change to the S-Bahn, which is be a problem if one is traveling heavy. If your riding a car, parking is free and hassle-free.

Daniel's is definitely the way to stay when stopping-over at Munique Airport. I'm definitely giving it 5*, because it surprised me so much and made me feel cosy and special.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I arrived very late and they waited up for me, made me feel welcomed in a very warm way. Great atmosphere, the rooms are clean and cozy. Breakfast was very charming. And the three Hotel employees I had the chance to interact with were incredibly helpful, friendly, and went out of their way for me. It was Carola, Sandra, and Carmen. One of the best experiences I ever had staying in a Hotel. I will return soon with my family on our next trip to Munich!

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 5, Ground floor, pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hotel because it was near the Munich airport, and I had a layover. It's a very nice place with comfortable rooms and very helpful and friendly staff. It's in a nice neighborhood also.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Very nice and stylish hotel close to the airport. Extremely friendly staff, cozy rooms, quite, Break fast is very good in a nice atmosphere.
No lunch or dinner, but good restaurants in walking distance.
I will come again.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor with heavy luggage. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 24 April 2016

The room was really comfortable and clean, quiet and spacious. The breakfast was complete and of good quality. The girls running the hotel are really friendly and kind.
I really hope to have the opportunity to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business