All reviews outdoor pool average hotel seaside resort south of france harbour
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good location, easy walk to harbour, large rooms and softy beds, nice breakfast buffet... Sanary is the place I'like the spend a quality holiday. It's not the high season therefore not too much traffic and/or noise... shall be back again...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mehmet O
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We had a good stay at this hotel and a wonderful spacious room with qualitative interiour. The outdoor pool was off duty due to the season. No towels were available at the indoor pool. Unfortunately I could not speak French and therefore the language barrier kept the interaction at the minimum.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I don't know how they managed to get the Best Western name on this old family running business and moreover get 4 stars on it. Everything there needs renovation: the stinky rooms and old furniture, the pool from the 90's and the abandoned building next to it... For a 4 star price we have paid we've got the same green charcuterie for breakfast for 10 days, a double room with an un isolated stnky pipe in what used to be a kitchen now transformed in living room, a scratch on the car from one flag support which of course didn't felt on it although I saw it myself. Next time I think twice before choosing Best Western. I you want to save your hard earned money, don't go there!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We had a room upgrade and this made our stay more comfortable, great room and hotel facilities suited us the outdoor pool was s real benefit and allowed some tan top up time! Buffet breakfast was good and all apart from one day room service was good. The only criticism would be the lack of attention to topping up tea making items in the room, which was only a minor point. All the staff were professional and friendly. We had a really good stay and location of hotel to harbour centre was a short slow stroll.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night and appreciated the friendly staff, the delightful view, and the short walk to the waterfront. The hotel operates more like a U.S. Style bed and breakfast; the owners are on-site and available to answer questions and to give help.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple