Hotel Synaya(Sanary-sur-Mer)
US$186
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$176
US$133
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$123
Le Mas de la Frigoulette(Sanary-sur-Mer)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$98
  • Restaurant
Holidays & Work Hotel(Sanary-sur-Mer)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Breakfast
Bastide Sainte Trinide(Sanary-sur-Mer)
  • Free Breakfast
L'Atmosphere(Sanary-sur-Mer)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea viewsmall beachsouth of francemini barrooftop restaurantromantic getawaythe beach is greatmodern hotelhidden gemnice terracea wonderful stayperfect locationjacuzzibaybandolsandcannes
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We really enjoyed our two night stay in La Farandole. Right on the beach, not that the beach is great, but the ocean is wonderful, and you head straight back to the pool post swim, why ever not.

We ate in the Panoramic restaurant one night, and the food was fantastic, really excellent, but expensive. Aperol Spritz for €16 which is a lot, but it is made with Bollinger, which seems a waste of Bollinger to me as you really can't tell the mix in the Spritz. I'd use Prosecco and make them cheaper, just my opinion! I have loved another one, but didn't due to price.

A nice selection of wines, and as I say great food. Our room was lovely, not big, but ample, and we went for sea view Classic room as far as I remember, there was a sea view but only if you looked to the side a bit!! Lovely though, with a nice little wee terrace all to ourselves, that was nice.

Staff were nice, not over friendly, but all nice enough. Would I return? Not entirely sure I would, but it was lovely. We walked into Sanary and it took us just shy of an hour, walking the pretty way off the main roads. Very lovely walk, if a little hot!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Hostellerie F, Responsable réception at Hostellerie La Farandole, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Dear Hannah,

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback.

You are right, the Hostellerie la Farandole is set on one of the most beautiful bay in this area. Aperol Spritz with Champagne is just a way of enhance this aperitif. The Classic sea side rooms look at the Mediterranean Sea. Some are in front of, some are on the side.

We do hope to welcome you next time to convince you to come back again and again...

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A beautiful hotel with stunning views right on the Bay of Bandol . We recently stayed at the hotel for 8 nights and we booked the deluxe ocean view room with a big 32m2 terrace. There are 2 rooms like this in the hotel. The room is very spacious and has amazing views/sunsets. The patio is huge and we enjoyed sitting out there relaxing. There is also a Nespresso coffee machine in the room with coffee filled everyday and some nice teas. The hotel also has a lovely pool area and there is also a nice small sandy beach at the hotel. There are 27 rooms in the hotel and from what I noticed standing out on my terrace, most of the hotel rooms have ocean views and many with a balcony with chairs/ table, also suites for families with a nice terrace. There is also a spa but we did not use. Note: You have to pay a supplement and book. I personally think for the prices, etc. there should be no supplement fees for spas at any hotels. The staff is just wonderful and very helpful providing great tips of what to see and do. We went over Easter so the panoramic restaurant was not open yet; it looked like it would be just lovely to sit there with amazing views. The hotel also has an indoor beautiful restaurant with views to the sea also. We drove down and the parking is very easy, as the staff parks your car for your which is very nice. The hotel is well located between Bandol and Sanary sur mer, a great location to visit the areas around. Sanary sur Mer is a beautiful village nearby as well as Bandol. I also recommend a trip to Cassis (a gorgeous little harbour town) and Castellet, a gorgeous medieval village nearby in the hills and if you don't mind driving, you can take a nice drive to Borme-les-Mimosas. Another stunning village. And Visit St. Tropez, 1 hour and half away. I have stayed in Cannes, Nice, etc. and I prefer to stay in this area. I highly recommend this hotel. We would visit this hotel again! Bon Voyage!

The only small negative thing for us was that the bath does not have a stand up shower head over the bath in the room we booked. However, the bathroom is really big and beautiful, relaxing colours, beautiful warmed towels and has a huge tub but as I mentioned the shower head is located down below so you must use the shower head while sitting down in the bath. The bath is lovely and very deep but could possibly make it difficult for someone older or with not enough arm strength to get out of the tub easily. I noticed from the website pictures the other type of rooms seem to all have a stand up shower with a nice rain-shower head so it would not be an issue if you don't book this type of room. My husband was also a little disappointed there was no gym. I told him he could take a break..lol

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Hostellerie F, Responsable réception at Hostellerie La Farandole, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

Our team thanks you for the nice comment you made about your stay in our establishment.
We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and had a great vacation in the region.

Most of our rooms have a shower, do not hesitate to tell us for your next stay.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This place was amazing! We stay in the Jr Suite with 2 private patios and a 180 degree view. New, clean, great beds, to top it OFF the staff was amazing, this is more like a 5*star resort, small but elegant! With full spa services, pool, but jacuzzi was down. Perfectly located on the sea front, with private beach. They went above and beyond to make our anniversary special! Loved, Loved this place! Would stay again!
A little problem with getting a reservation with the rooftop restaurant.

Room Tip: OFF the beaten path but well worth the find, at seaside
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your stay in our establishment.
Your satisfaction is our priority this is why we received your compliments with pleasure.

We hope to welcome you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2017

While looking for a lovely place to stay in the south of France it became apparent that not as many hotels are directly on the water as you might think. We were looking for a quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the larger, glitzy places and we were delighted to find La Farandole. The drive from the airport was easy and we would catch glimpses of the Mediterranean as we went. As we drove down the hill to the hotel we knew that we had chosen the perfect place to stay. Right on the water with sublime views, not too large and absolutely what we were looking for. The staff was friendly and attentive. I had booked a junior suite with a sea view (we were in room 4) and it was wonderful. The room and bathroom were generously sized and the view was to die for. We opened up the doors and enjoyed the breeze and sound of the breaking waves below us. I had noted on my reservation that my husband and I were traveling on a romantic getaway and the staff put rose petals and and towel swans on the bed. Some may find this tacky, however I thought it was a nice gesture. We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and enjoyed both meals. There is a small beach right in front of the hotel and a lovely pool behind. We hope to return next year and will plan to stay longer! The village is quiet, but scenic, and we really felt that we had found the perfect location! Thank you for such a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir and Madam,

Thank you very much for your nice comment on your stay.
Your satisfaction is our priority and our team is pleased to know that you enjoyed staying in our hotel.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again next year!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This was a great find. Situated on the beach this modern hotel caters for all your vacation needs. Well appointed rooms, attentive service, a tasty menu with superior local wines. A short walk from the active fishing port of Sanary sur Mer or à scenic 40 minute walk to Bandol makes this an ideal location. We did not use the pool, Spa or the rooftop jacuzzi but we will be back to avail ourselves of these features. Parking adequate . About three hours from Nice, the drive on the A8 motorway is convenient but there can be delays in Toulon, but this can be avoided if you take the tunnel .

Room Tip: Ground floor with sea view amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank B271
Hostellerie F, Responsable réception at Hostellerie La Farandole, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Dear B271,

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback. You gave a nice description of the hotel and the surrounds.

We do hope to welcome you next time.