See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I guess we ended up staying here since there were no room in more centrally located hotels. When the EP pleanery sessions are in town, the lack of hotel room capacity is always an issue. However, the city centre, EP building etc. were pretty easy to reach by bus or by bus & tram combination. The hotel itself is clean and the staff helpful. Rooms are small which is a trademark for Ibis, I assume. For three nights the size doesn’t matter. The breakfast was ok.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is not the poshest of Ibis hotels: but then, nor is it very expensive (assuming that you are not there when the European Parliament is sitting). It has a good car park, and you can catch a bus/tram combination into the downtown for €2 or less each way. It takes about 30 minutes.

Our room was small but very clean, and had a lovely bathroom. It was quiet, overlooking a park, in a pleasant suburb of Strasbourg. Don't be fooled by the name - this is not an airport hotel at the airport!

Staff were pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We arrived after mid-night, the check-in took ~ 30 seconds. Everything was ready. Staff was OK.
However the room is super small, and clearly needs renovation. The TV was modern, but everything else looked old. It doesn't smell or anything, but I felt it's more an Ibis budget hotel than an Ibis one.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis_Stras_Aeroport, Manager at Ibis Strasbourg Aeroport Le Zenith, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel. We too it to heart and will transmit it to our team.

We are very sorry to read that you thought that our rooms seem old, we do our best to keep them in good condition.

Thank you and hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Best regards,

M. Decousu

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I've stayed in a number of Ibis hotels and this is one of the lower quality ones. I suppose its fine for a stopover but I was relieved to go after my one night stay over.

Rooms - Fairly spacious but very basic and in need of refurbishment. It was wasn't overly clean - quite dusty and smelt musty.

Breakfast - Possibly the only redeeming quality. Had a very good selection and provided bags and cups for take-away. They were a bit slow to replenish the food though.

Location - I didn't stay here to get to the airport so I'm not sure if its convenient in that respect. Its a fair way out of the centre of Strasbourg but can get there via tram (it is the last stop).

Would definitly recommend going to Strasbourg - such a beautiful city. However, if you're planning a break probably best to stay somewhere a bit better quality.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Littleone88
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Actually this is the first time I give this score to an IBIS hotel. First of all, some of the staff were not nice as usual, We felt kind of pressed the first day we payed for the buffet since they started picking up all the stuff when we were still eating and it was not even 10 yet. They did not refill some of the things that were finished.

Moreover, prices were a lot higher than normal. No blame on them im sure they all do it during XMAS for the market.

Besides the thing we did not like, is that our room was the last one on the corridor and we had NO INTERNET AT ALL. I could load a website after three or four tries in 5 minutes. No wonder to watch a movie on streaming or something like that. Really not acceptable for a hotel you pay 112 euros a night.

On the other hand, the hotel was clean and nice and well communicated with the city center, the parking was nice and secure and some of the staff were nice.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple