All reviews beautiful hotel tasting menu lamb food and wine olive trees fresh fruit michelin star quality outstanding wine visit croatia egg dishes gigantic bed dining experiences small hotel snails stayed here for two nights bring home charcuterie
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Visiting from California we were staying with family near Zadar. We decided to spend 2 nights at this beautiful hotel. From the service to the room, we were thrilled. The breakfast on the terrace was such a delight. The highlight however was dinner. Pricey but worth every Kuna. White glove service. We still talk about this meal. Truly memorable.

Just one small annoyance. We were pestered by bees at the pool and couldn't enjoy our drinks and snacks. Maybe you could put up some bee traps in just that area.

We're looking forward to staying again when we next visit Croatia.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We visited this hotel,because our friends told us to visit this hotel. Hotel is on the hill and soround with vineyards. This is small hotel but for special occasions. We order locals food and home vine. Everything was delicious from cheese to home bread,and vine also very tasty. We visited this hotel for a quick , but I am shure we will come back for a longer time.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I stayed two nights at Boskinac and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel is located in a rather remote setting. But one morning I walked to the town of Novalija - about 2 KM - to check out the quiet beach area and neighborhood cafes.

The entire property is beautiful - the rooms, the pool area, the lobby. And the staff is very friendly and helpful. I found my room to be very spacious - including the bathroom.

The complimentary breakfast is over the top!!!! You can order egg dishes to supplement the tables filled with fresh fruit, pastries, grilled vegetables and more. Not to mention the juices and prosecco also available

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Hotel Boskinac for the second time and its still as good as last year. The location, hotel is beautiful as it’s from my perspective a one off one at the island Pag. Fantastic service, views garden etc. When you are at Pag you need to visit if not for a stay than go for a dinner, lunch or drink as you will love it.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

the most precious asset for a resort is its staff and it can both make your stay a great one but it can certainly also make it a lot worse, despite first class amenities, spacious rooms and all other frills that come with a 4-5 star hotel. This hotel/winery/resort has all that, but I can’t ask for friendlier and more accommodating staff and who would go the extra mile to make you feel super welcome. Having drinks after dinner we witnessed one waiter serve a 5 year old boy his dinner in the little playhouse situated in the small playground. That was a first :) Also a special thanks to Marko from Belgrade who took such good care of me and my family during the wine tasting and dinner. The management should be proud to have people like that on
their team.