See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Having worked in hotels myself for over 10 years, I can't help but be a complete hotel snob. So I always do my research and check and the reviews.
I booked Tonka B&B to stay at with my boyfriend whilst we went to Hideout Festival. We wanted somewhere a little out the way and quiet, but close enough to get to the festival...and this place was exactly that.
We arrived at about 9pm and as our taxi dropped us off, the owner was waiting at the gate. As I got out of the cab he greeted me by my name which really impressed me!!
He introduced himself and could clearly tell we were tired after a long day of travelling, so he left us to go straight to our room and settle down.
In the morning he gave us a map and showed us all the places to go. His wife then greeted us and showed us where breakfast was.
Breakfast was a good selection and there is a lovely area outside to sit and eat.
The whole hotel and our room was SO clean (I have OCD, so that says a lot!)
The room was great, comfy bed and a nice powerful shower. Impressive considering it was one of the cheaper B&B's.
I really don't feel that the photos on here do it justice. They have new nicer outside furniture now.
Overall 10/10. Would really recommend staying here! :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PippaCroucher
Reviewed 28 July 2015

On arrival we were shown the ins and outs of Novalja, where to go and where not to go and felt fully welcomed in the home. Our apartment was fully air conditioned and was absolutely lovely. The balcony was lovely to sit out and eat lunch on and the location was perfect- close to the bus station which could take you straight to Zcre beach or other areas which are popular in the Island of Pag.

The breakfast was satisfactory and had lots for everyone, I had a nut allergy which they were very helpful with and made sure to let me know what foods to avoid!

Would recommend *****

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank sophclix
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

We booked B&B tonka through booking.com and we were very happy with our stay, just a short walk away from Novalja centre where there is plenty of bars and restaurants and also the bus to Zcre beach for the beach parties. Room was perfect and the fan made it bearable in the heat. Continental breakfast in the garden was a lovely start to the day!

Tonka and her husband were great hosts and showed us all the key areas on the map when we arrived and organised a taxi to the bus station on our departure day!

Thanks for a great stay!

Sarah & Laura xx

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank sw1987
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This looked like and probably was the best apartment bed and breakfast in Novalja. Owners are willing to help us clueless Americans figure out where and what to do. The room was updated, fresh, and had everything you need. We stayed in one room with two single beds. Walk to the center/shore is 10 minutes.

Excellent breakfast. Everything was fresh and 10 times better than any other hotel breakfast I've ever had.

Outside sitting areas on the patio are a nice place to eat, drink, or have a smoke.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have been living in Bosnia and Herzegovina for nearly 10 years and with my family i have been on Dalmatia coasts every year. B&B Tonka is one of the best hotel i have ever been. Usually, in Novalja, the owners(they were great and so friendly people) do not used welcome middle age people in their hotels. But the hotel was very clean and the breakfast was enough. The location is also excellent!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family