Myself & my girlfriend booked a week away in Supetar on the island of Brac and we stayed and the Bracka Perla.
We could not have found a better to stay for a week. The walk from the ferry is a gentle 15 mins to this secluded and peaceful part of the island. The beach is at the end of the hotel and boasts some of the clearest water I have ever seen.
The room was perfect and maintained daily by the fantastic staff and the room went far above what we were expecting. Breakfast was served daily and the ever-changing menu was brilliant, with fresh local products being used, set in a lovely environment.
Brac is a lovely island and our stay was made even more perfect by the hotel and the friendly staff who made our trip extra enjoyable.
I would personally like to thank Mirela for her kindness and the helpfulness she showed towards us during our week in Supetar. She was always available for help, offering insights and suggestions on how to maximise our stay on the Island.
Thank you so much! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden in the shadow of olive and cypress, this stone beauty hide everything what is necessary for one heavenly vacation - 8 deluxe equipped suites and 3 rooms. Aparthotel Perla is located in Supetar cove on the island of Brac. It stretches over two thousand square metres of land, surrounded by a dense pine forest, lavender shrubs and olive groves which slightly hang over the sea, turning the cove into an ideal place for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel Bracka Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Bracka Perla Hotel Supetar
- Aparthotel Bracka Perla Supetar, Brac Island, Croatia