All reviews swiss owner pool bar paid in advance housekeeping staff prices are reasonable boat tour rooms are clean white sand beach hour drive enjoyed my stay family vacation other guests the cliff nice beach fish homemade bread his wife
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Before i go into details: Artistic Diving is a superb resort that will meet all your expectations.
I never felt so comfortable in a Philppine outdoor resort!
About Myself? I was travelling in the Phillipines, experienced stays and hotels
in Manila and Cebu City. This is of course different when coming to Negros. Beside Bacolod or Dumaguete it is true province and you will find it hard to land in a decent place.
Travelling the Occidental beachside down to Sipalay, there are not many places offering a quality stay.
I found the "Artistic" while browsing several online-booking sites and i can strongly recommend it.
What i liked:
THE LOCATION: Artistic is directly located at the beach, most of the rooms have direct beach access and a perfect view onto the beach scenery.
THE ROOMS: The rooms are spacious, very clean and perfectly equipped. Many windows and glass doors enlighten the overall impression and enable the rooms to connect to the outdoor beach environment. I loved our room!
The CUISINE: A great variety on the menu. The Filipino meals are great, also you will find a great choice of international treats, added up with Swiss food specials. I liked every meal i chose!
The DIVING: Polite and experienced instructors. Very good equipment and new material. Very polite and helpful staff. I never did Scuba diving in my whole life but "Artistic" enabled and accompanied me to a 25 feet deep dive on my first day. I am still impressed!

I can ultimatively recommend this resort and the entire staff. The Swiss owner put a lot of effort to build this wonderful place and is still actively improving it.
This is my number one place in Negros!

Room Tip: the rooms on the beachfront are the best
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank The_Fat_Frankfurter
Reviewed 15 April 2016

A surprisingly sophisticated meal. We had bruschetta to start, some kinilaw and a huge grilled fish cooked to perfection. Out in the beach with the cool wind in our faces and the sound of the waves, could we ask for more?

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank GinaVill
Reviewed 14 March 2016

We spent one night at the resort but wished we could spend longer. We will return for certain. The quiet white sand beach is a treasure as is the diving which is very near by. The room was very nice sized and the aircon was welcome. The hot water shower felt nice in the morning and after diving. Food at the restaurant is European quality. The diving was laid back, yet professional. We had a 55 minute dive and the coral was pristine.

Room Tip: Seaside rooms are a bit pricier, but the view and personal lounges were great.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rod20
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Artistic diving is a small family run dive resort. Located around a four hour drive from Bacolod it doesn't have all of the fancy hotel trimmings you might expect in higher starred hotels, but what it does have is good staff, basic but clean room almost immediate access to the beach and plenty of dive sites to explore. My wife and I come here around once every two months and for about two years. Rooms, depending on rate have AC and tv, although lower fee rooms are basic all rooms are clean and offer basic toiletries - shampoo. Downsides is the menu rarely changes but if your an infrequent visitor it won't bother you. The resort has a pool, prices are reasonable for all food, accommodation and the diving. White sandy beach offers a good walking distance for those who like a moonlit sand walk.

Room Tip: Choose one of the higher level villas or those on the beach front
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank NewportYfenni
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I am surprised to find such an amazing site with beautiful amenities here in Sipalay. I really had a great time! I love walking at the beach and enjoy the quietness of it all. The people around the area are so friendly and nice too.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends