All reviews beautiful beach sugar beach shared bathroom relaxing place kind of place mosquito net huts nipa dorm philippines php sunset
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Very nice place, very relaxed and friendly, great food!

Don't miss to do a short hike up the hill in the morning or evening. It takes about an hour and gives you an overwhelming view of the surrounding. Half way up lives a man called Cinto, who has travelled a lot, speaks almost fluently English and who has a beautiful soul. We met him walking up in the morning and then returned in the evening to talk more with him and enjoy the sunset :)

good chance to meet a fantastic person :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank BooRadley11
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I can't recommend this resort enough. Beautiful beach, check. Gorgeous grounds, check. Phenomenal staff, double check. The food didn't blow me away but it's solid, standard fare for the Philippines. Driftwood Village is a GEM.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anywhere4Animals
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Bacon,the Best I have ever had in all my Life ! All the food was fantastic,we loved it. For the 2 nights we spent there it cost us about 6200 P, that includes round trip boat transportation,all meals and drinks. It was a little more than we typically spend but Driftwood Village is not typical of the places we stayed at previously, it was special ! We had a comfy bamboo cottage with private bathroom. This place is very popular so I strongly recommend making reservations.The shaded pool table and foozball table in a shaded area by the bar were great. The service was super friendly and efficient,the owner has a dream staff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Just drop by a couple of times at this place to eat and relax...friendly staff, great services, awesome foods, deserts and drinks (try thier brewed coffee)..total tranquility..looking forward to go back at this resort in our next vacation.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Romel S
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Its a place you can go wild.

Dont expect 5 star accommodation but expect calm, peace and traditional place and the perfect kiss of nature. The people are friendly, courteous and accommodating. I love the hot shower and the hammock, the place is just few steps away from the wonderful shore.

I'm not a dog hater but I have phobias on dog considering my experience being attacked on my childhood years, they have huge dogs but they just wanted to play and I guess they are safe (rabies-free I hope so) they drag my camera bag when I was taking shoot on the wonderful sunset but then the next morning they were swimming on the beach.. so amazing to see.

Its a perfect place to go wild, run everywhere without fear of getting hurt, the sand is fine and soft and it so clean everywhere. driftwood seems to be the cheapest in sugar beach.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo