“Nice Burger Place in Glen Waverley”
Review of Yomg

Yomg
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Glen Waverley
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Burgers, Shakes & Frozen Yogurt!
Description: Burgers, Shakes & Frozen Yogurt!
Reviewed 12 April 2016

First time visiting this place. Pass by this place a few times since it's opening. Reluctant to have meals due to the price and crowded.

Finally, had an early lunch on a weekday. Glad that it is still empty and quiet overall during my visit as it is normally busy during peak time.

Ordered the Kingsway Burger with regular fries. Burger and fries are done nicely. Portion is reasonable. Free tomato sauce (HEINZ) and mustard available. Free tap water available with cups. Wipes and serviettes are also available.

The burger is $14,00 and the regular fries is $4.50. The price range of the menu is comparable to Grill'd and Schnitz.

Place has a toilet. The eating area is kept clean overall with sitting available outside as well. Staffs are friendly overall during my visit.

In short, good burger and fries. A bit pricey from my perspective. For me, the place is more reserved for special occasions or "something different" as you can find cheaper food easily around the Glen Waverley area for lunch and dinner.

Accepts credit card payments including AMEX.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Ordered burgers and chips to takeaway on the phone and told it would be ready in 20 to 30 minutes. Arrived after 20 minutes and waited another 10 to get served. The burgers had been sitting on the counter all the time and were cold. The large box of fries was half full. Complained on the web site, but no reply.

2  Thank hurrellclarke
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went along on a Friday night on son's recommendation as he loves this place.
We were definitely the oldest couple here ( in our late 60's) but were impressed by the friendly, efficient young staff who were very helpful. I decided on the '12th hour' pulled pork burger and a serving of 'Just fries'. It was really yummy and a generous serve. The fries were perfectly cooked. It's a smart, lively place with good atmosphere, live DJ, indoor and outdoor seating. It's also very popular with constant queues but quick service. Of the variety of yogurts, I tried the unsweetened natural yogurt made with fresh milk which was one of the smoothest and nicest I'd tried.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

After two years away from Melbourne my friend brought me here to experience what's changed.

It was incredibly busy and we did have a rather long wait but let me tell you, it was completely worth it. The burgers were big and juicy, the fillings were fresh and crisp. My friend had the Oreo shake and it was delicious.

We also ordered the Shang-Fry and they were served hot with plenty of toppings.

I would absolutely go back.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Took the family here for a night out for just burgers and chips. When the burgers came out they were picture perfect. Service was reasonable quick and very friendly. Burgers were delicious we loved it and kids loves it. The load fries weren't too bad either. something that we had a lot of when we were in the states its not bad for a substitute. we really enjoyed it and have been back a few more times since the initial visit and recommend to at least try this place once. wish they were closer to the south east suburbs.