See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We had such a nice time at Villa Abby's - the accommodations were clean, cozy, and comfortable and the breakfast was absolutely delicious. Close to the beach and to town and lovely for family and friends. Thank you to Alicia for being such a lovely host!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
mimiQuebradillas, Owner at Villa Abby B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you Lucy for taking the time to write a review with the busy schedule you have. It was very enjoyable for me to be your host. May all your wishes come true and continue singing with such a lovely voice!!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Privacy is very important to me and room 1 has exactly that. We enjoyed our 5 night stay as well as the homemade breakfast we were served every morning. Although we were expecting a little more modern touches to the room because it really needs more upkeeping, we have to describe our stay as quaint, quiet, and very private. My husband and and I were very satisfied and will definitely consider returning on our next trip to Puerto Rico. The property's hostess, Alicia, was a delightful and charming human being. I would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone looking for a special place to stay will on the island.

Room Tip: Room 1 on the first floor is the most private as well as a private bathroom.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
mimiQuebradillas, Owner at Villa Abby B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review my Bed & Breakfast , I'm very glad you felt at home I as well enjoyed having you both. I always take into consideration what my guests mention and try to use the information to better what we offer.
Again I thank you and would love to be able to serve you at another time.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

At our first arrival, Alicia was at the front door to greet us with a smile and instruct us where to park. This B&B is a great value for what you receive during your stay. Alicia gave us a quick tour and showed us our room. We had a delightful conversation and learned about the history of the town and her B&B. After waking up the next morning we were greeted downstairs for a wonderful breakfast! She even provided a menu! It was truly an amazing experience! I hope to return on my next trip to Puerto Rico. We only stayed one night, but would have stayed longer if time permitted. Highly recommend Villa Abby!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
mimiQuebradillas, Owner at Villa Abby B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Gray thank you so much for taking time to write the review; you are most welcome if you should return to Puerto Rico.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

We really enjoyed meeting Alicia, the owner, who was so friendly and even provided with a menu for breakfast. Accommodations were very comfortable as we were on the second floor with ample space outside our room for use by the guests.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Home away from home. Very cozy, the hostess is a pleasure to be around, just like your best friend, very comfortable bed, secure area, breakfast, beautiful beach nearby. Next time in Puerto Rico that's were I am staying again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
mimiQuebradillas, Owner at Villa Abby B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you for your review it's my aim to have my guest feel at home. When they leave I feel their absence. You have made my work feel appreciated and as others have also. Hope to see you in the future.