Parador Vistamar
Hotel El Guajataca(Quebradillas)
US$128
  • Pool
Villa Abby B&B(Quebradillas)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$282
US$205
Orbitz.com
US$141
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Realty bad, over price. We rented two rooms, both were in the same conditions, dirty rooms, awful beds, nothing to do, old rotten towels, PRTC should cancel the paradores license to this property, this only hurt the Puerto Rico efforts to sell the destination.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Servando D
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

NOT much to say..Really overpriced!!! old unclean rooms..Nothing to do!Restaurant is poor..1 of the worst in the area...and I am a local....stay away!!! Only thing that is left is that a psycho jumps you from the shower..

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Chinchorrero
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I'm a local and this is the worst place I've stayed for vacations in my entire life. It looks like a ghetto! Terrible, awful...thank God it's located in a good area with really nice beaches and places to go. But this place sucks!!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Trustme1981
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We stay for one nigth (thank God) since the bad weather make it impossible for us to make it to San Juan. Is the worst place we had ever stay, we pay $90 for just one nigth toooo way expensive for the poor condition of the hotel, old furniture, beds and bathroom, in top of that it was smelly, dusty and dirty. Overall was a nigthmare but we had no other choice since the Guajataca, from where we check out early that day was full. I was happy to finally get out of that place, to bad they don't take advantage of that beautiful view, need a lots of money to update it.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Lettyenazul
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The only nice thing of the hotel is the view of the Atlantic Ocean and the Guajataca Tunnel, that's it! The room was barely cleaned; the area under the bed had dirt and trash from probably the day it was constructed (over 30 years ago). The room itself seemed to be an anthill. Ants everywhere. At least they were not fire ants, thank God. Absolutely no control from the hotel management. It was 2 am and I had to shout at the people next door to shut up and let my wife, children and myself sleep. I called 6 times at midnight, from my cell phone, since there are no room telephones and no one answered. If you turned the air conditioner off, the awful smell of humidity made you sick. The toilet did not flush right and seemed to be clogged, and when I went to the office to borrow a plunger, another guest had the same issue; definitely the piping needs an update, rush! The tennis/basketball area was closed due to construction, although no apparent construction was being performed even though it seemed to be closed for a few years. Parking was terrible because every guest seemed to wanting to park right in front of their rooms, leaving the tiny road almost inaccessible. The restaurant menu needs rescuing fast! Definitely will not return. They need to invest a LOT in the hotel in order to be marketable and enjoyable to the guests.

Room Tip: See all reviews and pictures before booking. But me personally, I'm not coming back
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family