Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$164
TravelocityUS$97
Orbitz.comUS$97
PricelineUS$164
Hotels.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2018

We have only stayed in the hotel for one night. The room and bathroom was quite small but clean and enough for short stopover, The breakfast selection is ok, but you can as well go outside and have a nice meal in town, The staff was nice, but check in took quite long. The only real problem was morning hussle downstairs as our windows were facing a small parking lot. They woke up at 6 am which is not what you need on your holidays :)

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel K, Propriétaire at Karaibes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2019

Hello,
thank you for taking the time to leave a positive comment for our structure. for your next reservation you have the possibility to book our furnished apartments which are more spacious or a room upstairs and not on the parking side.
We wish you a nice day.

Julie

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

The rooms are as pictured, so no real deviations there. But the check in process was horrendous! There’s a line of people waiting for the receptionist and he’s on the phone chatting away for 30 mins while we’re all here waiting. Then he can’t find my booking so I showed it to him on my phone. Then everyday that I’ve stayed there, they’ve disabled my key on a daily basis to haggle me for money which is ridiculous. So everyday I’d spend about an hour standing there at the reception, not to mention these guys will be chatting on the phone and completely ignore you until THEY are free. Worst hotel staff experience ever! I would not come here and I would definitely refer this place to my worst enemies!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank theprincessjenjen

Hello,
thank you for taking the time to leave a comment for our structure. We invite you to check in outside the busy hours of check-in and also to pay your entire stay at one time and not pay every day.
We wish you a pleasant day and see you soon for your next stay.

Julie

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

First of all its an OK accommodation for someone staying over for a couple of days.The check in process was a drag due to the fact that check in begins at 2pm and I came in a bit early but room wasn't ready till about 3pm.

Rooms are ok but beds were uncomfortable.seems like two single beds were stuck together to make a double.wifi dropped all throughout the stay..had to be searching for signal..
If you are looking for a basic accommodation for a layover at minimal cost this is just the hotel for you

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bvawilliams
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The hotel was just OK for one night after a 9:30 pm flight arrival. The staff that checked us in was not welcoming at all. We left early the next morning so did not use any of the amenities but did not miss much. I would not recommend this hotel

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tropical_traveler13
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed here in Guadeloupe on a school architecture 'study tour' for 2 weeks. So, I was with a large group of approximately 30 students and 2 lecturers from Jamaica. We were not really using the hotel's amenities or such because we were exploring and studying the city of Pointe-a-Pitre during the days to the early evening and working in the lobby area of the hotel in the nights.

First of all, our flight arrived in Guadeloupe around noon and we were told that Karaibes does not start check in until about 2pm. We got there and waited maybe an hour before checking in, but the hotel was so disorganized because they were probably startled at the amount of students and luggage there were staying here.

The chaotic mess ensued for about an hour or two before we were all settled in rooms. Not to mention that I was staying in a room with 2 other ladies. We were given the wrong room at first - We paid for a room with a kitchenette and appliances because we were on budget as a school group. When we were directed to our correct room, it ended up being very far from the lobby, in fact it was disconnected from the main hotel... It was also not as clean as it should have been.

The next issue we had was that the communication was extremely poor... We are an english speaking group in a french territory... Yes, we spoke a slight bit of french, managing to use words here and there but barely anyone of the staff could understand us. This was irritating.

The wifi was another issue. We were told that we have wifi in our room that was far from the main... Well. That was a lie. The wifi had to have been paid for and only a few devices could connect to it. Not to mention that we were far from the signal so basically we paid for wifi connection and could not pick it up in our room. This made us, as students, have to stay in the lobby to use the internet and possibly bother guests that were also staying here. Every day for two weeks my school group was in the lobby soaking up the wifi because it could not reach our rooms.

Shall I go on, the kitchenette in the rooms was absolutely disgusting. I was not sure if the dishes and cups, etc were cleaned before we got the room. The floor was sticky and the sink, too. This was difficult to deal with. It was also roach infested at times and also taken over by birds and snails, sometimes.

I would not recommend this hotel to people. We had no other choice but to stay here because of our budget but it doesn't mean that the staff had to be rude and impatient with us.

It was an overall bad experience staying here.

Date of stay: February 2017