5 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$286
eDreamsUS$286
Trip.comUS$317
1,959 results
All reviews la creole beach buffet restaurant la route speak french beautiful view island guadeloupe tropical duplex
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2020

Great lobby, beach, pool, view, staff, service, cleanness, response, and tours. The water is not included in the room price and tap water is impotable and do not miss their American breakfast. They also held some amusing local live music and dance at the bar close to the lobby.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Ashkan M
Reviewed 31 March 2020

I went guadeloupe for the first time with my darling and had a wonderful time, it was really nice being with him. He and his family made it really special for me could not thank them more. The foood was excellent I never had a buffet that good in my life. I mean i love good food but everything was so nice. Its self serve buffet and you can tAKE As much as you like and eat at the restaurant. The only thing i didnt like is that they dont let you go home with your left overs

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 February 2020

The hotel is an average resort with a few restaurants and bars. I do not speak french however in my days around the island this has never been a problem until my arrival to La Creole hotel. The staff is borderline rude in their trait and just give up on not understanding and walk away. I decided to stay only one night here as it was very difficult to go on about my day around the resort. Welcome staff at the buffet restaurant was very rude and frustrated that they could not understand me (I was asking for a table for two, and to pay by card, nothing out of the ordinary). They made us wait for a long time until someone else approached and was of assistance. You really *really* have to chase around staff to get service as if you are sitting down it will take an exaggerated amount of time to even be provided with menus.

I would one hundred percent not come back here, it was quite unpleasant for the elevated price and considering I am vacationing in the Caribbean an just expect some relax time. Maybe if the language barrier was not present my opinion would change but I doubt it, the service was very unpolished, unprofessional and rude.

Room tip: Do not have high expectations
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Johnnyclll
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay despite our second week coinciding with the French school break and the place being overrun with kids. Our room overlooking the beach was comfortable but the balcony railing blocked an otherwise lovely view.
Meals are buffet style with the exception of one a la carte restaurant which must be booked well in advance.
We took the European plan - lunch and dinner are not inexpensive every meal at the buffet would be very boring - local restaurants offer good variety.
Last visit to a resort which is not adult only but great spot to bring our grandchildren.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank M1771ZKjonl
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel calls itself 4*.Impossible..maximum 3*..on arrival at 16.00 we were informed our room would be ready after 2 hours! Our cases arrived half an hour later and our room keys didn't work! The shower had no hot water. Reception did not know where our room was! The last day we had NO water at all so reception gave us 6 bottled water to shower! I could go on but I don't want to waste any more of my time. This hotel is an intimidating disaster...we will never ever return.

Date of stay: January 2020