Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$138
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews old victorian coach tour buffet style a wee bit each evening breakfast and dinner haggis short break bed and breakfast twin room family room strathmore fires lindsay highlands dog lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Stayed overnight 28th April, first stay after lockdown. What a great job has been done by Nethy Hotel to accommodate guests during these difficult times. As always the staff have done an amazing job catering for their guests and ensuring that all precautions have been taken.
Had a fantastic room overlooking the gardens, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was amazing as always, can’t wait until our next visit.
Thank you again for your professionalism.
Stu and Rob.

Room tip: Been in a few rooms, all excellent
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Went for ou twixmas break but with COVID was different.But the staff were excellent,good fun and did everything they could to keep us happy .Lindsay,Hanna,Kyle,Bruce,Lisl,Mathew.Thank you for making us feel welcome and making our trip enjoyable

Room tip: Front room best
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank dazbaby
Eva Bukszynska, General Manager at Nethybridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. It is sad that the current situation has made things a little bit different, but we still take the time to make all our guests feel valued and welcome.

I do hope you can stay with us again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Eva Secker,

Reviewed 14 December 2020

We had a fantastic afternoon out on Sunday. The afternoon tea was great and the kids loved it especially their socially distant visit to Santa. Was a great treat in the lead up to Christmas. The hotel was really festive and well decorated. Just love the cosy atmosphere in the lounge. One of our party was Gluten free and their afternoon tea was well put together. We’ve had afternoon tea at the Dome in Edinburgh and I can tell you the Gluten Free option at Nethy was much better than what they offered! Can’t thank all the staff (Lindsay, Bruce & Hannah) enough for their hospitality . Have visited a number of times and will definitely be back soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your visit to see Santa and afternoon tea. I am really happy that you enjoyed your time with us and am delighted to hear that you plan to return soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our wee break here from the moment we arrived the staff were so friendly and welcoming. Could not fault anything our rooms were spacious, clean with modern bathrooms. Food was very good as was the choice at breakfast. We chose to have our evening meal in the cosy bar.
We will definitely be back as it was such good value and a great base for exploring the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eva Bukszynska, General Manager at Nethybridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such great feedback. My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and would stay with us again.

Please keep an eye on our website for our current deals. Booking directly with the hotel will guarantee the best value, including discounts on food, free premium wi-fi and complimentary upgrades when available.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2020

The Nethybridge is a lovely old Victorian hotel set in the beautiful forest village. My mum and I first stayed at the hotel in January and I liked it so much I recently returned on a coach trip. As other reviewers have noted yes it is slightly dated in places but that doesn't detract from its charm. My room was warm and comfortable, the bathroom was spotless and I had a lovely views across to the gardens. Breakfast was good, table service of course in these covid times, with a good selection of hot and cold food and even of off the menu items if requested. Dinner was good too even for a vegetarian with a variety of dishes from pasta to savoury tarts and tagines and tasty desserts. It made a change from some hotels that give you variations of the same dish every night. In these times there was of course no music or entertainment but bingo was put on by Hannah for the 3 nights I stayed and everyone had a laugh and a good time. One of the highpoints of any hotel stay are the staff and the Nethybridge's are welcoming and try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, Hannah and Kyle certainly did. I would have no hesitation in returning to stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you have returned to the hotel to stay and will do so again. We do aim to provide a good value, efficient and friendly service, and I'm glad to hear this is what you have received.

Our staff are our main asset in the hotel and all work hard to ensure guest satisfaction. I am sure Hannah and Kyle will be delighted to hear of your praise.

We all look forward to seeing you again at the Nethybridge Hotel.

Kind Regards,