Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$155
Expedia.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
eDreamsUS$155
TravelocityUS$162
Trip.comUS$196
All reviews old victorian coach tour buffet style a wee bit each evening breakfast and dinner haggis short break bed and breakfast twin room family room strathmore fires lindsay highlands dog lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020

We had a fantastic afternoon out on Sunday. The afternoon tea was great and the kids loved it especially their socially distant visit to Santa. Was a great treat in the lead up to Christmas. The hotel was really festive and well decorated. Just love the cosy atmosphere in the lounge. One of our party was Gluten free and their afternoon tea was well put together. We’ve had afternoon tea at the Dome in Edinburgh and I can tell you the Gluten Free option at Nethy was much better than what they offered! Can’t thank all the staff (Lindsay, Bruce & Hannah) enough for their hospitality . Have visited a number of times and will definitely be back soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eva Bukszynska, General Manager at Nethybridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your visit to see Santa and afternoon tea. I am really happy that you enjoyed your time with us and am delighted to hear that you plan to return soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our wee break here from the moment we arrived the staff were so friendly and welcoming. Could not fault anything our rooms were spacious, clean with modern bathrooms. Food was very good as was the choice at breakfast. We chose to have our evening meal in the cosy bar.
We will definitely be back as it was such good value and a great base for exploring the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eva Bukszynska, General Manager at Nethybridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such great feedback. My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and would stay with us again.

Please keep an eye on our website for our current deals. Booking directly with the hotel will guarantee the best value, including discounts on food, free premium wi-fi and complimentary upgrades when available.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2020

The Nethybridge is a lovely old Victorian hotel set in the beautiful forest village. My mum and I first stayed at the hotel in January and I liked it so much I recently returned on a coach trip. As other reviewers have noted yes it is slightly dated in places but that doesn't detract from its charm. My room was warm and comfortable, the bathroom was spotless and I had a lovely views across to the gardens. Breakfast was good, table service of course in these covid times, with a good selection of hot and cold food and even of off the menu items if requested. Dinner was good too even for a vegetarian with a variety of dishes from pasta to savoury tarts and tagines and tasty desserts. It made a change from some hotels that give you variations of the same dish every night. In these times there was of course no music or entertainment but bingo was put on by Hannah for the 3 nights I stayed and everyone had a laugh and a good time. One of the highpoints of any hotel stay are the staff and the Nethybridge's are welcoming and try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, Hannah and Kyle certainly did. I would have no hesitation in returning to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you have returned to the hotel to stay and will do so again. We do aim to provide a good value, efficient and friendly service, and I'm glad to hear this is what you have received.

Our staff are our main asset in the hotel and all work hard to ensure guest satisfaction. I am sure Hannah and Kyle will be delighted to hear of your praise.

We all look forward to seeing you again at the Nethybridge Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

We booked the hotel after another was cancelled by the hotel due to them closing.

When arriving at the hotel the reception was manned and we were quickly checked in with a smile. We booked a table in the restaurant and made our way to our room. The hotel had hand sanitiser at key locations which they encouraged you to use without being pushy.

The room was generous in size with both a bath and a separate shower. Views from the room were over the gardens which were well kept despite it being winter. The bed was comfortable and had the usual tea and coffee facilities.

The menu in the restaurant was pub food, but cooked very well. The garlic mushroom starter was creamy with plenty of garlic, and the chicken burger well seasoned. There appeared to be a single chap manning both the bar and acting as waiter, but he managed to do both without appearing to be rushed. Later in the evening he even chatted a little when most of the other diners had left.

The breakfast was delivered to the door due to covid and consisted of some pastries, toast, and coffee. I would of course have preferred it to have been served in the breakfast room, but completely understandable given the circumstances.

Checking out was very much like checking in, quick and with a smile.

I would not hesitate to stay in the hotel again, and would recommend to anyone in the area.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roguewader

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such glowing feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would return.

Please keep an eye on our website for all of our current offers, many of which are not available on third party websites. Booking directly with the hotel guarantees the best possible value, including discounts on food and drink, free premium in room wi-fi and complimentary upgrades if available.

Eva Secker,

Reviewed 11 November 2020

We called in for lunch and were ushered to a cosy log fire by the young ladies who were really welcoming. Large chairs to relax in after home made soup. A real Highland experience. I must stay there next time I am in the area.

1  Thank John B

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your lunch with us. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Please keep an eye on our website to see all our available deals if you are thinking of staying with us in the future. Booking directly with the hotel gives the best value guaranteed, including complimentary upgrades if available, free premium wi-fi and discounts on food and drink.

We look forward to seeing you again.