Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
US$169
View deal
SAVE US$9
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$169
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$178
1,014 results
All reviews ghost tour four poster old building poster bed haggis dining room log fire fantastic stay evening meal the pub balloch dungeon davidson character scotland clan graham
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2020

What a fantastic treat, we stayed for a night and had dinner, breakfast, drinks and the ghost tour. The staff are lovely, the tour is fab (not too scary) full of interesting history. The food was amazing one of the best meals we have had and in a stunning dining room with stained glass windows and breakfastwas lovely too. We had a night fit for royalty.
The only thing I would say is the bath is very slippery and could do with a wee mat.
Fantastic value, and the food is a very good price and lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I have never written a trip advisor review before but I felt it necessary to say how much I enjoyed my overnight stay in Tulloch Castle during these uncertain times.

The last time I was here was about eleven years ago and it was also an excellent stay then and it is nice to see how much it has changed since my stay eleven years ago. The lady at the reception was very accommodating and helpful, Room 9 was very nice overall, the outside castle views itself is very nice for a surviving 12th Century Castle in The Scottish Highlands, the food at The Green Lady Bar was excellent, especially the Crème brulee! The tour guide/barman on the night was very informative and helpful and the breakfast was also very good, the haggis was very good quality!

I will definitely consider coming back at some point in the future and will let friends know it is a great place to stay!

Room tip: During this pandemic, choosing a quiet time is the best time to book a room for the safety of yourself and staff.
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Had an absolute amazing time at the hotel. I've been before. This was my partners first time. He was really delighted with every aspect of out stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food, well what can I say. It was beautiful. Had a cooked breakfast that was lovely. Not floating in grease. All in all. Had a fab time . And will be back. Thanks Eddy Johnstone for recommendation. You and the rest of staff made it worthwhile travelling for miles.

1  Thank valeriehN1397BR
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Its a hidden gem and quite unexpected in its location and our room (the Oak Room) was stunning and splendid. The bed was super comfy, fabulous bathroom and amazing features. The staff are lovely and very helpful. We had two great evening meals, one in the dining room and one room service and both were very good. The dining room however was sterile and bleak and lacked atmosphere, the cold and stark feel of it could have easily have been remedied with some music and warm lighting. The bar also was very functional and not a welcoming cosy space to enjoy. Neither took away from what was a great stay.

Room tip: The Oak Room
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Had read mixed reviews about staying here but decided it would be a fun stop on our trip round Scotland for our honeymoon. So glad we decided to do it!
Staff were super friendly, the building is very atmospheric, the room was spotlessly clean, the bed very comfortable, the room warm, the food was good... the chef even kindly gave us a ghost tour because the usual guide wasn’t available. It was fun!

It’s not a glitzy glam hotel so don’t go if that’s what you’re after - but if you want somewhere lovely and Scottish to stay in the area then this place is perfect.
H&R x