“Lovely place, lovely people.”

Dings Restaurant Takeaway
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Dingwall
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We come here often with family and friends and we enjoy it every time, the food is lovely, portion sizes are very generous and the staff really are the nicest people you could meet.
The take away service is excellent too. I would highly recommend Dings to anyone wanting a really good meal in a nice, friendly atmosphere .

Reviewed 6 September 2017

this carry out is the best Chinese in Dingwall. Quick, efficient, freshly cooked and reasonable prices with good portion size. Highly recomended.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We pop into Dings every year when we pass through Dingwall and it just gets better and better. Dim Sum was lovely and my salt and pepper ribs were gorgeous. Mains were lovely with my husband struggling to get through the chow mein. The food is always good from here, but the difference this time was the service - the waiter was exceptional - friendly and attentive without overdoing it. He knew his menu and even convinced us to have Calypso Coffees - haven't had one of them for years!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

In a bit of a rush my sister and I were lookingfor somewhere quick to eat afte waiting nearly 30 minutes for service in a nearby establishment we left and found this place. Food was excellent and staff were pleasent. I had the honey chicken wings and my sister had the chicken noodle soup and we shared a half crispy aromatic duck. No complaints really tasty. Will definitly be returning.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

i had friends staying so went to dings for a bite to eat excellent meal and friendly staff
my friends said they would be back again