“Excellent find”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

In a bit of a rush my sister and I were lookingfor somewhere quick to eat afte waiting nearly 30 minutes for service in a nearby establishment we left and found this place. Food was excellent and staff were pleasent. I had the honey chicken wings and my sister had the chicken noodle soup and we shared a half crispy aromatic duck. No complaints really tasty. Will definitly be returning.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

i had friends staying so went to dings for a bite to eat excellent meal and friendly staff
my friends said they would be back again

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice meal and such friendly staff. Only problem too much on plate to finish. Very nice ambience and food .

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Poor atmosphere on arrival no music and initially empty restaurant. Served flat coke from a plastic bottle paying £7.60 for 4 glasses. Starter quite nice, bbq and peeking spear ribs. The rest of the meal was awful. Served cold on arrival,meat fatty and chewy,sauce gloupy, as though heated up. Never heard of beef and beansprouts without onions so it just ended up being beef, a heap of beansprouts, some sauce and a weird combination of cucumber around the side. High chair in terrible condition,cheap plastic and very dirty/stained and cracked. This is our second visit, unfortunately we won't be back. Waitress very nice and very attentive serving on her own.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have eaten in some really classy and top drawer Chinese restaurants, the Singapore chowmein here, was the best I've ever had. My son didn't like his meal, nothing wrong with it, just that he hadn't had it before and it want to his taste, the staff offered to replace his meal with something else, we declined as he eat half of mine, which was fine as there was plenty. Will come again if in the area

Date of visit: July 2017