“Takeaway Treat”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food & good service. I ordered our food online via the website & found it easy, replied with email to say what time order would be ready & no waiting. We ordered a selection of starters, Samosas, Onion Bhaaje & Mixed Kebab, all tasty with nice side salad. Then Chicken Koorma, Chicken Kufta Rogan Josh, Sagh Aloo, several rices & Paratha’s to share. Plenty of flavour & all the family enjoyed. Will return again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Visited for the MJ Raw night, have to say it was wonderful food and entertainment. Staff very attentive and service top.
Loved the mixed starter especially, but all the food was lovely and nicely presented.Cannot wait for the next theme night.
Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We regularly order takeaways to pick up from here. It is excellent quality. Every time we are left satisfied. It's quick and the staff are very friendly on collection.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

On a recent dash up North I visited the Far Pavillion again for an evening meal.
Not to be disappointed I was welcomed like I had never been away, despite living 300 miles due South...............
I am always amazed how the staff can recognise faces that they see only sporadically, due to distance rather than lifestyle.
The food was as always exceptional and the service exemplary.
I cannot rate this establishment highly enough.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I chose here to have our joint birthday meal here. The staff went all out to ensure that we had exceptional service while our main member of staff ( Mohammed Shazon ) went above and beyond what we expected. The food was wonderful while catering for the two vegetarians and two non spicy food eaters in our group.
We had an amazing time to say there was thirteen of us. No complaints at all.