2 people are viewing this hotel
US$75
Free cancellation until 12/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$73
Vio.com
US$66
Expedia.comUS$71
Hotels.comUS$71
ZenHotels.comUS$76
1,134 results
All reviews salt water petrol station pools spa spectacle bits sunshine lakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

Breakfast was very disappointing. Very little fresh fruit, scrambled eggs were definitely powered and orange juice was watered down concentrate. Not what I would expect from this class of hotel.
Room was nice and clean, have to purchase swim hats for the spa so take with you.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

Booked a junior suite it’s overlooking a dusty car park, staff are not helpful at all if you can find them. Advertise swimming pools. Outside pool is great but closed due to having a staff shortage. Pool in spa area only open 11.00 - 14.00 then 16.00 - 20.00 NO mornings. Roof top terrace is all closed up. Response from management is simple JUNE is out of season. No mention of seasons when booking and we are here for 28 nights yippee

Room tip: Check before you book if you want to swim or use the spa early in the morning. Lots of facilities if in SEASON - JULY NOT BEFORE
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

The room was very acceptable except the beds were basic and quite hard. The pillows were of poor quality . We had a view , but unfortunately it was of the desalination plant opposite.
Air- Con very good . Safe in room free and worked well

Breakfast was extremely poor and bland . No fresh fruit the first three days - only tinned . Then only melon and banana , next day kiwi !! A treat !! Considering the area we are in we found that hard to understand.
No omelettes just fried eggs. One day actually started cooking my own as the chef was no where to be seen .
Pre cooked scrambled eggs - there for the whole service . Bacon and sausages swimming in grease . Hard boiled also available.

A selection of of sliced bread , no rolls etc . I think you get the picture.

Coffee machines were good . Selection of various coffees , hot water and milk.

When we got here the hotel was extremely busy. Wedding on the Saturday. Outside area /pool was cordoned off to “hotel guests”

On the Sunday still busy , again “outsiders” came in for a child’s confirmation and pool party , so wasn’t again available for residents .

My biggest disappointment was how ever after using the outside pool for nearly 4 days , I was told it was closed until July !! It was cordoned off .
I complained and was told the pool had been closed all the time , they had no knowledge of the other use and if I wish to use it “that was my responsibility “ . we had to use towels from the room

The Spa was “free” and part of the deal and I have to say was the highlight of the stay. Although the other reviews were spot on it’s in no doubt in decline . The area is rusty , the walls plaster and paint coming off . Being salt water and hot it needs constant maintenance I guess - clearly still not getting it .

After Monday the hotel was extremely quite.

The staff focus on service is non existent- no eye contact always looking at computer screens and no care or answers to enquiries.

We didn’t eat in the hotel - not sure anything was available to be honest. There was no bar person except if you pressed a bell .

The Hotel is situated as well we knew , right on the outskirts of town , but there are a few places to eat out locally ( rose Indian restaurant) the very best . There is also a “petrol station “ across the road that serves good food , beer and coffee . I know doesn’t sound great but worth a pit stop ( very nice people) . The walk into town is a brisk 20 minutes.

As with many Hotels it could be great with the nature environment and beauty but it seems that there is no will and desire to be so .The management have lost their focus.

I would come back to the area , but certainly wouldn’t come back to this tired, uninspiring place and quite frankly I’m not sure they cared if I did or not .

Room tip: Parking free on rough ground opposite the hotel Research this hotel before staying. Fair way out from town.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Theboot001
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Called at the hotel one week before to ask to book for Wednesday of following week was told if it was a lunch spa had to be Monday.
Bought spa and lunch as a birthday treat for my friend .
Arrived to be told no lunches available we could use spa and come back in the evening for a meal.
Not a very satisfactory offer so we declined .
Was only offered a refund on the difference after requesting it .
Was handed a robe and hat to use as compensation for a ruined birthday treat.
No use to us as we had brought our own as we were asked to do so at booking .
Still waiting for my refund
Don't bother not a treat at all .Staff were not a bit concerned .

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank caronp2021
Reviewed 20 September 2021

There is a shortage of hotels in San Pedro Del Pinatar, hence shortage of choice. Overall the experience was good but not a 4 star. The staff at the reception were not the most hospitable, they were at times dismissive, did not smile and it seemed that they were there because they had no choice. The food was less than to be desired at breakfast. The dinner menu was average. What was surprising was that I burnt my arm on the toaster in the dining area. I asked reception whether they had a first aid box and were told a blunt "No". the receptionist did not ask how it happened or how they could help. There is no kettle in the rooms or any facility to have a cup of tea or coffee, but there is a small fridge which is temperamental. The beds are excellent and the cleaning everyday is excellent. The television programmes are predominantly in English save a few channels that are news channels in English (not an issue). The location is excellent. We did enjoy the spa which made up for the other bits.

Date of stay: September 2021