Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$62
Destinia.com
US$55
Hotels.comUS$61
TravelocityUS$61
AlgotelsUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed overnight for a function being held at the hotel. Check in was quick and friendly, the room was clean. Considering the hotel had lots of notice of this function, it would have been good if they’d put more staff in the small bar, which was used before the event. Food was hot and plenty of it during the evening although service was a little slow. I left for bed before the end of the night, no soundproofing in our room, so I may as well have stayed downstairs. The room was equipped with a fridge. Approximately every half an hour, it came to life, the motor sounding like it had been hit with a sledgehammer. The fridge motor then ran, sounding a bit like a tractor, for 15-20 minutes. Once all was quiet, I was serenaded by mosquitoes, yes, I was bitten several times. Just dozed off to sleep, then, bang, the fridge motor fires up again. You get the picture? Then repeat. Had I not been drinking that night, which was the whole reason we stayed over, I’d have got up and driven home. Totally sleepless night. Hence I skipped breakfast and set off home early for some much needed rest. Not a great experience and not one I’d repeat.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Raúl A, Gerente at Hotel Traina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2019

Thank you very much for your review.

We regret that you didn´t have the rest you were looking for in our hotel.

It's a pity that you didn´t say about the noise of the refrigerator at the reception. We would have explained how to turn it off to don´t hear it anymore. Even so we will check the noise in case it is damaged.

We also regret that only you have written a very thorough review about our hotel on tripadvisor and the other 70 people didn´t, which congratulated us the following morning for the great day they lived with us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

Fabulous ❤️ Hotel within a great Spanish town, super location for shops, restaurants and bars.
Super friendly helpful staff...
Extremely clean lovely hotel.
Comfortable bed with soft sheets and amazing pillows.
Complimentary bits + water...
Food and drink available with room service too

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TraceyP363
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a really excellent hotel and restaurant. The beds are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is absolutely superb with a huge range of food on offer.
The staff are great and very helpful. The location is superb with just a five minute walk from the beach.

Room tip: They're all good.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Further to my review dated 17/10/16: My wife & l revisited this venue & found continued good service. Staff helpful & efficient.

Comfortable, clean & tidy rooms. Did not use the restaurant, but enjoyed the service in the café/bar.

An enjoyable stay. Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is a great hotel - large airy bedrooms, comfortable beds with crispy sheets and all immaculately clean. The staff on reception were efficient and very helpful. We had lunch which was both tasty and well presented served in the outside bar. The bar is popular with both guests of the hotel and visitors and despite being very busy serving drinks and food the young lady provided an excellent service and remained cheerful. There hotel is situated in a very busy area with lots of bars and restaurants and is an easy walk to the beach. I did not use the roof top pool but it seemed popular with other guests.

Date of stay: May 2018