thought I would let people know what a lovely friendly hotel the Merce Hotel is.
Just returned from holiday there with my daughter, couldnt fault it, a friendly family run hotel.
Rooms cleaned everyday with clean towels. Room small but we didnt spend much time in it.
The pool area was great with a friendly barman called Anotnio.
We were also impressed with the entertainment everynight (apart from one night when the football was on) Short walk to the shops resturants and beach
We went into Barcelona by train easy to do.
Overall brill, we are booking again for next year, so that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three stars family hotel located in Pineda de Mar, a tipycal quiet catalan coast village located in Costa de Barcelona, very near Barcelona and the Costa Brava beaches. Free Wi-fi in comoon rooms.Enjoy our panoramic swiming-pool. Daily night entertainment.During July and August free animation program (beach, canoes, children activities, etc.). All rooms with bath&shower, balcony, hair dryer and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Merce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merce Hotel Pineda De Mar
- Merce Pineda De Mar
- Hotel Merce Pineda De Mar, Province Of Barcelona, Spain